*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Looking for remote workers ($5-10+/hr)

Postby KloeRinz » 19 Nov 2017, 00:21

I am somewhat annoyed that most tasks up right now are calls...

KloeRinz

ForumCoin: 46

Banner Ad

Postby shawn » 19 Nov 2017, 04:12

I don't like the looks of it either. I easily get lost in scripted dialogues and unfamiliar accents and have been avoiding the temptation to make the calls for money. This week wasn't exactly a blockbuster but it's still good.

shawn

ForumCoin: 197

Postby KloeRinz » 19 Nov 2017, 07:38

Hybrid is slowly becoming a call center company...

KloeRinz

Postby morgoodie » 19 Nov 2017, 16:18

That sure is what it looks like now. I am wondering if that is what is going to happen. I would be really sad if that were to happen. There was some Crisis tasks when I logged on this morning but I didn't try those. This week was much lower money for me than the previous 2 but it was still more than I make from one site in a month so I guess I can't really complain. The first week I was sure spoiled that is for sure!

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 0

Postby KloeRinz » 19 Nov 2017, 21:43

Crisis events... only worth $5. Well, at least that's something.

KloeRinz

Postby zidanNoakhali » 20 Nov 2017, 07:42

i finished the test ..how you will reply me?>i am waiting.. ; :)

zidanNoakhali

ForumCoin: 10

Postby KloeRinz » 20 Nov 2017, 08:16

Audio listening tasks guys. It's quite fun, I hope I'm doing it right though.

EDIT: They took it down.
EDIT2: TIL Hybrid is a call center.

KloeRinz

Postby morgoodie » 20 Nov 2017, 14:51

I am so bummed about this. I knew it was too good to last for me. I do see they have Spanish tweet tasks but millions of call tasks. I hope they get different tasks soon. I wouldn't mind doing the audio listening ones. I will keep checking to see if anything pops up.

morgoodie

Postby KloeRinz » 20 Nov 2017, 20:47

I kinda laugh when she says "Bye." Too cute. :|

KloeRinz

Postby morgoodie » 20 Nov 2017, 23:10

I am sure I know who you are meaning. She has been on about 90% of the ones I have done. Right now she is on hold and talking to her kids. She's good though. These have been very interesting. Especially, the rude ones :lol:

Got to love the disco music when they are on hold. LOL

morgoodie

Postby KloeRinz » 21 Nov 2017, 02:54

More work, guys. It's auditing.

God, my heart hurts every time there is a rude person on the other side of the phone. ._.

KloeRinz

Postby Little Mage » 21 Nov 2017, 04:48

Well that actually doesn't sound to bad. I would actually try the 10 dollar an hour jobs.
Do you still have openings for that? Please be honest..
and please send me all the info you have.

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby shawn » 21 Nov 2017, 05:57

morgoodie wrote:I am sure I know who you are meaning. She has been on about 90% of the ones I have done. Right now she is on hold and talking to her kids. She's good though. These have been very interesting. Especially, the rude ones :lol:

Yeah, she was on half of the call tasks I reviewed and she was the best caller among them. She was very animated and confident and knows very well what to ask next depending on the response. However, on some calls, she was caught talking to her kids when the hotel staff was on the phone and on some, a kid was distracting the call. I felt I have to take note of that as a level of professionalism is expected on those calls. Perhaps she should have used a microphone with noise cancellation or postpone calling while the kids are still agitated.

Having heard how these calls are conducted, I am even more discouraged to make the calls myself. :lol: The audit task is fun and relatively easy though so bring them on!

--- 21 Nov 2017, 06:01 ---

Little Mage wrote:Well that actually doesn't sound to bad. I would actually try the 10 dollar an hour jobs.
Do you still have openings for that? Please be honest..
and please send me all the info you have.

Just take the test and wait for the results. That's all we did to get in anyway. It's a legit paying site.

shawn

ForumCoin: 197

Postby morgoodie » 21 Nov 2017, 14:29

I agree she was the best one and it is a shame that she was caught talking to the kids while the people were on the line. You do need a certain semblance of professionalism especially since you are supposed to be doing these on behalf of a reputable company. Like you, there is no way that I would do these calls. I will stick to audit and other tasks when they have them. I see they are auditing and having people call some of the places back because they weren't done right the first time.

I did have a couple that by this one guy who didn't seem to understand that they were wanting to know about water heaters as he kept asking if the heating was centralized and didn't ask about water heaters. Maybe they need to do qualifications for these tasks so they are done right and people have a better understanding of the task. That way they shouldn't need the calls to be placed again. Seems like it would save them time and money in the long run.

morgoodie

Postby Amelll » 21 Nov 2017, 17:35

Hey guys, it looks like you had many tasks today. Did you get only audit tasks or there were some different tasks too? Were those tasks hard?

Amelll

ForumCoin: 96

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads