ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

--> Exchange FC to Bitcoin <--

Postby CyberFreak » 15 Jan 2019, 16:48

Yes this offer is back... for the time being atleast :thumbup:

Exchange your FC for Bitcoin direct to your Bitcoin wallet. To cover fees/price fluctuations, the offer operates with a 10% overhead (so 500 FC equals $4.50 of BTC*) and can be redeemed in 100FC intervals (min 500FC) upto a maximum of 2000FC per user per month.

500 ForumCoin = $4.50 of BTC*
600 ForumCoin = $5.40 of BTC*
700 ForumCoin = $6.30 of BTC*
800 ForumCoin = $7.20 of BTC*
900 ForumCoin = $8.10 of BTC*
1000 ForumCoin = $9.00 of BTC*

Payments will typically be made within 72 hours via Bitcoin although may take longer. It may sometimes take longer.

Fees
I do incur some fees in order to acquire the currency you are requesting and to send the payment so I do pass on a small amount of those fees to the user. These fees are subject to change and I do alter this topic from time to time as fees increase or as currencies increase or decrease in value/popularity.

Looking to sell?

If you have any of the above balances available to sell, talk to me! I may be able to take it off your hands at a reasonable price.

If you are interested, you can either send me a Private Message or reply to this topic.

Have a nice day :)

Disclaimer
While I try and fulfil all exchanges in a timely manner, please understand I am usually pretty busy and only visit via mobile devices. As I need to use my laptop to send payments, this can sometimes cause delays. I will only exchange upto 2000 of FC for BTC each calender month. I will not exchange cryptocurrencies directly with PayPal or other payment processors... only ForumCoin. I will also not entertain exchanges where users buy ForumCoin directly from Fergal and then request exchanges here. Basically I do not want to be a full blown exchange. I only want this to be an exchange deal to reward active users and exchange hard earned Forumcoin and not people wanting to exchange large amounts of money and use this offer to do so, This offer may be suspended or withdrawn at any time and exchange requests may be rejected at times of major price fluctuations, high transfer fees (network congestion) or lack of funds at my discretion.

Also payments are made on the basis you are aware of the process or receiving, transferring/spending and managing the coins. I will not resend any coins because a because a user didn't understand how their wallet worked. Also all deals are done at the users own risk and we will not be held responsible for any lose of funds that are sent to you via your wallet. If the blockchain shows I sent the Bitcoin to your address and the payment is confirmed, that is all I can do and am responsible for.

This is not an "Official" offer from ForumCoin or connected to Fergal in anyway.

*This is the US dollar value of the Bitcoin at the time of spending as determined by the wallet is use to send the Bitcoin. Due to the ever changing value of BTC, this may increase or decrease in value.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 59,925

Re: --> Exchange FC to Bitcoin <--

Postby Chameli » 19 Jan 2019, 07:43

Bitcoins received. Thanks for the prompt service.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 12:45

I am interested in this offer. Please check your inbox. Thank you.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby MABEL » 18 Feb 2019, 20:25

I've been receiving email about Bitcoin and I just junk them. Maybe will try to understand how to do it then will have a chance to understand exchanging my FC to bitcoin.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 338

Postby Chameli » 18 Feb 2019, 23:09

Received bitcoins the second time. Thank you very much.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby junrose123 » 19 Feb 2019, 13:34

I am also interested in this offer, kindly check your inbox. Thank you so much.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 595

Postby KyushuKris » 24 Feb 2019, 14:21

what bitcoin wallet do you guys recommend?

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges