*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Give me a feedback and get paid 3FC

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 10:07

I just updated my rules on my forum. (forum. zzoomit dot com)

2 points for posting a topic
1 point for responding or making a comment
2 per referral visit (If anyone visits my site through your link you will get 2 points. NO need of referral Signup)
You can buy zzoomit points
The first time payout on reaching 150 points. If you are in top 3, then you will get 2X.
Flexible Payment system.

I need feedback. Visit and give me feedback.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Re: Give me a feedback and get paid 3FC

Postby suny » 28 Dec 2018, 10:59

I have already given you 2 feedback on your forum. I hope the removal of bug came after you went through my first feedback!

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 11:47

suny wrote:I have already given you 2 feedback on your forum. I hope the removal of bug came after you went through my first feedback!

Paid

jobless dude

Postby Ash » 28 Dec 2018, 12:18

It's good to see another paid-to-post forum especially one that isn't around the niche of making money. I'm not sure how useful this suggestion is but I would think again about using WordPress. If your forum gets large, using BBPress or whatever WP plugin you are using is going to become very annoying. It lacks the features that you get with software like MyBB or phpBB.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 13:08

kingcool52 wrote:It's good to see another paid-to-post forum especially one that isn't around the niche of making money. I'm not sure how useful this suggestion is but I would think again about using WordPress. If your forum gets large, using BBPress or whatever WP plugin you are using is going to become very annoying. It lacks the features that you get with software like MyBB or phpBB.

Yeah, I agree with this but creating a forum with MyBB or PhpBB can cost more money and also I don't have that much coding knowledge. We can eliminate those drawbacks by using a quality hosting.
Can you guess "How much I have invested in this Forum"?

--- 28 Dec 2018, 13:10 ---

kingcool52 wrote:It's good to see another paid-to-post forum especially one that isn't around the niche of making money. I'm not sure how useful this suggestion is but I would think again about using WordPress. If your forum gets large, using BBPress or whatever WP plugin you are using is going to become very annoying. It lacks the features that you get with software like MyBB or phpBB.
paid

jobless dude

Postby Ash » 28 Dec 2018, 15:31

jobless dude wrote:

Yeah, I agree with this but creating a forum with MyBB or PhpBB can cost more money and also I don't have that much coding knowledge. We can eliminate those drawbacks by using a quality hosting.

I'm not sure but I would presume only domain and hosting costs? MyBB is quite easy without coding knowledge and looks better in my opinion but of course, it's your decision. I can actually help you out with setting everything up for cheap if you are interested. There's a cheap host that I use that is very reliable. If you do want to talk about it, just PM me.

Ash

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 15:45

kingcool52 wrote:
jobless dude wrote:

I'm not sure but I would presume only domain and hosting costs? MyBB is quite easy without coding knowledge and looks better in my opinion but of course, it's your decision. I can actually help you out with setting everything up for cheap if you are interested. There's a cheap host that I use that is very reliable. If you do want to talk about it, just PM me.

No thanks. I am not interested to switch MYBB because I have completed 75% of customization Only referral signup, Private messaging and Ads manager are pending. Hardly it will cost me around $55 last two. I am familiar with WordPress so I can add any plugins in the future. WordPress would be much comfortable.

jobless dude

Postby Ash » 28 Dec 2018, 15:50

Ok, I understand. But why are you spending at max $55 for private messaging and an ad manager? That would be free with any other forum software

Ash

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 16:01

kingcool52 wrote:Ok, I understand. But why are you spending at max $55 for private messaging and an ad manager? That would be free with any other forum software

It's a premium feature but the layout is really good that's why I am interested in that. I know in order to get a quality theme we need to spend more money on those scripts. A good developer would charge around a thousand dollars.

jobless dude

Postby Chameli » 28 Dec 2018, 16:45

I think there is some bug in the forum. I went to check the FAQ and when I hit reply button, I was asked to login or sign up. I already have an account and I am signed in, yet, I cannot post a reply. The forum is nice, the payment of $1 per 1000 points is also good, however, I do not have much knowledge in technology, therefore, I may not be able to post on the forum.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby sofs » 28 Dec 2018, 17:09

Just visited your forum, you may want to edit your FAQ for grammar .. I may not be interested in posting there since it is purely a engineering related forum.. Best wishes to you

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby raaman » 28 Dec 2018, 17:27

I suggest you to allow people like me to write articles of 300 words on general topics too in your "blog" section. You can fix an appropriate rate "per post".

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 17:27

Chameli wrote:I think there is some bug in the forum. I went to check the FAQ and when I hit reply button, I was asked to login or sign up. I already have an account and I am signed in, yet, I cannot post a reply. The forum is nice, the payment of $1 per 1000 points is also good, however, I do not have much knowledge in technology, therefore, I may not be able to post on the forum.

The glitch has been corrected now you can read FAQ's. $1 for 100 points and not 1000. I also updated the payment rate and threshold.

--- 28 Dec 2018, 17:29 ---

sofs wrote:Just visited your forum, you may want to edit your FAQ for grammar .. I may not be interested in posting there since it is purely a engineering related forum.. Best wishes to you

You can post there for topics related to environmental science like pollution, e-waste. The glitch on the FAQ's has been corrected.

--- 28 Dec 2018, 17:37 ---

raaman wrote:I suggest you to allow people like me to write articles of 300 words on general topics too in your "blog" section. You can fix an appropriate rate "per post".

Currently, I don't have any plans to hire a writer to write a blog post. Actually, I am writing blogs on a primary domain. I will hire a few guys in future to make a blog post. I would not mind paying 2INR for a quality niche writer.
Once the income comes, I will hire.

All Paid.

jobless dude

Postby raaman » 28 Dec 2018, 18:11

jobless dude wrote:I would not mind paying 2INR for a quality niche writer.

Glad to know. By the way, what you mean by "2INR"?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 18:16

raaman wrote:
jobless dude wrote:I would not mind paying 2INR for a quality niche writer.

Glad to know. By the way, what you mean by "2INR"?

2INR per word.

jobless dude

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges