ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: 2X Payout for first 3 users on my forum.

Postby jobless dude » 28 Dec 2018, 08:25

suny wrote:Actually, I need to make it viral within Jan 1 so that I can do promotion on facebook. That's why I am pu

You should do what you find best for your site but you will have to agree that there are certain limits in this forum like technical knowledge, the brand new forum site, lack of topics, payment process etc. The forum is good but people would do it only if they see some payment proof. Why don't you make it 140 points and pay $2 by FC/Flipkart/Amazon or whatever the members demand.

I can do this. Reach 150 points and get paid.[/quote]
Is that 150 points for 300 FC? Right?[/quote]
Okay I will pay but make quality posts related electrical, electronics, technology.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 466

Postby suny » 30 Dec 2018, 12:09

Okay, I completed the job and got the payment- here is the screen shot
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8462&p=558468#p558468

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 1,543

Postby nakitakona » 30 Dec 2018, 14:01

It is already Dec. 30 in our place and the time is 9:59pm. I am too far to reach 150 to 250 points. My current points earned is 50. There is no way for me to get it even I double time.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 531

Postby suny » 30 Dec 2018, 14:43

nakitakona wrote:It is already Dec. 30 in our place and the time is 9:59pm. I am too far to reach 150 to 250 points. My current points earned is 50. There is no way for me to get it even I double time.

You have enough time as the site's watch is running at US time. Check the time in each of your post on

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 1,543

Postby jobless dude » 30 Dec 2018, 20:42

I am going to open a banking section where you can earn interest for your points daily. I am working on that. Hope this will help the forum to work smooth.
Interested people can join that bank option and they can get interest for their zzoomit points daily.

jobless dude

Postby mastermaster » 30 Dec 2018, 22:27

Men, can you be specific at least so that others can understand which site are you guys talking about is it this site or another if it is this site then i think the owner is trying his best to pay us all its not easy if you ask me i just hope one day he will update it better when things become more better.

--- 30 Dec 2018, 22:52 ---

Its ok but i know they are better sites out there that pay more better like postloop.

--- 30 Dec 2018, 22:53 ---

Its ok but i know they are better sites out there that pay more better like postloop.

mastermaster

ForumCoin: 15

Postby jobless dude » 31 Dec 2018, 06:31

mastermaster wrote:Men, can you be specific at least so that others can understand which site are you guys talking about is it this site or another if it is this site then i think the owner is trying his best to pay us all its not easy if you ask me i just hope one day he will update it better when things become more better.

--- 30 Dec 2018, 22:52 ---

--- 30 Dec 2018, 22:53 ---

The link has been mentioned clearly on the first post of this thread. Please check that post for more details.
Link is forum.zzoomit.com

jobless dude

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges