ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

[Closed] 5 FC for join and confirm email

Postby Braids » 13 Dec 2018, 18:23

Hi

I need referrals for this site called pop spins.
To be honest i think is a scam site because the minimum withdraw is $100 but is easy to do so why not.
What you do here is spin a slot. You earn 5 spins each hour and you earn more spins per hour if you level up. To level up you need a X number of referrals. You also earn spins from other things( games you spend spins, offerwalls i dont do etc ).

Anyway , im donating 5 FC for join the site and confirm email. If you do that tell me your name there so i can confirm and donate the 5 forumcoins.
If you are from United States, United Kingdom, Australia , Germany , Netherlands , France, Canada, Finland, Sweden , New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, South Africa, Italy or Greece even better because those countrys give me 10 extra spins.

The link is https://popspins.com/?bonus=127873

Also if you decide to use the site i have malware bytes installed and he blocks lot of pop up pages there but yes , i only need referrals that confirm email, dont need to be active

Editing.....

Hi :wave:
Offer open again to see if i speed up this :mrgreen:
So 5 FC for join and confirm email but because sometimes dont register if you join , besides the name/username you also need to post a screenshot of the page where shows that your email is verified.

Page is this one ( clcik in your name - account )

So, instructions:

1 - Click in the link https://popspins.com/?bonus=127873 , join now ( should say invited by braids )...username...email..password..create account

2 - sign in/log in . Now you need to confirm your email. To do that click in your name in the top right corner, choose account and where is your email should say confirm/verify email or something like that. Click in that link and they send you a email with a link to confirm your email.
Go to your email, confirm your account and after that your email becomes verified.
The screenshot you need to post is the one from this page where i see your username and if the email is verified ( is the screenshot i post above )

:thumbup:

Last edited by Braids on 06 Jan 2019, 11:34, edited 5 times in total.
Braids

ForumCoin: 228

Re: 5 FC for join and confirm email

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Dec 2018, 00:35

Joined but didn't received any email till now.

Attachments
Screenshot_2018-12-14-06-04-58-966_com.mcent.browser.png
Screenshot_2018-12-14-06-04-58-966_com.mcent.browser.png (427.17 KiB) Viewed 201 times
SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,185

Postby tusziget » 14 Dec 2018, 05:25

I have joined the site with username:luiginatrofu.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 131

Postby suny » 14 Dec 2018, 10:37

Joined and did some spinning- suny123

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 53

Postby JASPREET » 14 Dec 2018, 11:19

Easy one, joined with name jaspreet

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby kingcool52 » 14 Dec 2018, 14:25

Done with asktashemail@re.......

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 327

Postby Braids » 14 Dec 2018, 16:55

For some weird reason looks like some users dont show up as my referrals. Made a join from a friend house and dont show up either, maybe have to do with the unique IP i dont know.
@SuperSingh and @suny dont show, the other 3 are ok but without confirmed email.

If you havent yet, to confirm the email you need to go click in your name in the top right corner, account and where is the email says confirm email..or something like that. Click there and they send you a email with a link to confirm your email. after that your email becomes verified.

Gonna close this offer for now because looks like is not register correctly and gonna send the forum coins to you guys. Appreciate if you guys confirm your email. Thank you all. Gonna send more 3 coins to @kingcool because he give me more 10 spins, he is from UK.
Think @Suny is in Australia but because dont register...sorry

Braids

Re: [Closed...for now ] 5 FC for join and confirm email

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Dec 2018, 00:59

Thanks for the coins and I have just verified the email as per the instructions provided.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,185

Postby JASPREET » 22 Dec 2018, 04:54

I have verified my email :D

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby CoolestAjit » 22 Dec 2018, 10:18

Joined CoolestAjit and verified e-mail.

CoolestAjit

ForumCoin: 132

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Dec 2018, 14:47

Joined the website with same username

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 704

Postby Braids » 22 Dec 2018, 19:51

JASPREET wrote:I have verified my email :D

yes, you have. Thank you :)

@CoolestAjit @Vehlijanta Thanks for join. This time is ok you two haven't post a screenshot of what i said because you guys have show as my referrals ( verified ) but as i said before that not always happen so please if anyone else join also post the screenshot i asked for, just in case.
5 ForumCoins have been donated to each one . Thank you. I'm now level 3 . 25 spins per hour

Braids

Postby suny » 27 Dec 2018, 20:50

I have already confirmed my email successfully that starts with Shi.2....@ya and I am already doing well with 8. Something. I wanna go all the way.

suny

Postby Braids » 27 Dec 2018, 22:05

suny wrote:I have already confirmed my email successfully that starts with Shi.2....@ya and I am already doing well with 8. Something. I wanna go all the way.

Thanks @suny. Unfortunately you are one of my referrals that dont show as my referral but i know you have done everything right ( already donated the 5 FC,right? ), is just sometimes dont show everybody thats why im asking for the screenshoot.

Im level 3 , need more 14 referrals for maximum level. Gonna take a while (i'm with $17,49 ) but if i get paid ( highly doubt it ) i let you guys know :mrgreen: :lol:
Lots of fails in the slot now, not like in the beginning where you get lots of 0,01

Braids

Postby suny » 27 Dec 2018, 22:25

Braids wrote:
suny wrote:I have already confirmed my email successfully that starts with Shi.2....@ya and I am already doing well with 8. Something. I wanna go all the way.

I

Thanks @suny. Unfortunately you are one of my referrals that dont show as my referral but i know you have done everything right ( already donated the 5 FC,right? ), is just sometimes dont show everybody thats why im asking for the screenshoot.

Im level 3 , need more 14 referrals for maximum level. Gonna take a while (i'm with $17,49 ) but if i get paid ( highly doubt it ) i let you guys know :mrgreen: :lol:
Lots of fails in the slot now, not like in the beginning where you get lots of 0,01

I am not sure what went wrong in my case. However if there are missed spins but there are some treasure boxes working as well. I doubt if they are going to pay anyone myself but..
:D

suny

Next

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges