ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

I will create a quiz website for 300 FC

Postby jobless dude » 18 Nov 2018, 13:54

Are you in need of a Quiz Website or want to add a quiz function to your existing WordPress Site, then I can do that task in exchange for 300 FC.
Knock me Now.
Cheers!

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Re: I will create a quiz website for 300 FC

Postby ptrikha21 » 25 Dec 2018, 12:27

Looks like you are highly into Website designing. Have you got any offline assignments?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 395

Postby jobless dude » 25 Dec 2018, 12:41

ptrikha21 wrote:Looks like you are highly into Website designing. Have you got any offline assignments?

I am not taking any offline assignments. I am only focussing on online clients. :D This is not my full-time profession but I like website designing so I am doing it as a hobby. I have done for free for few clients. :D

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby ptrikha21 » 25 Dec 2018, 14:29

jobless dude wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:Looks like you are highly into Website designing. Have you got any offline assignments?

I am not taking any offline assignments. I am only focussing on online clients. :D This is not my full-time profession but I like website designing so I am doing it as a hobby. I have done for free for few clients. :D

Best of luck with your Online efforts. I believe that you can surely succeed with your willpower!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 395

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges