*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

CLOSED for this deal temporarily

Postby ceci » 21 Jun 2018, 12:15

hi friends,

Earnthatbuck have banned my country, so I decided to close this deal temporarily, you may join any site under me, and I will share HALF commission with you, like Beer Money Forum. PM me for further details.

Thanks!

:$: :$: :$:

Last edited by ceci on 03 Jul 2018, 13:36, edited 2 times in total.
ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Re: Join Earnthatbuck and share HALF of the referral commission

Postby talkerbee » 21 Jun 2018, 13:10

Honestly I'm tired joining new site and then in a couple of weeks or months they are turning closed. You're offer is so good. Maybe I just need payment proof before signing up.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby nela13 » 21 Jun 2018, 13:16

ceci wrote:Once we have earned at least 10,000 ETB, can redeem Paypal cash for USD10! And, we can proceed with Grabpoints tasks via the site too, it seems quite interesting.

Thank you @ceci, you have a generous offer here but I have already joined.
I am still exploring the site and I didn't know we can work on grabpoints through it...

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Jun 2018, 13:53

talkerbee wrote:Honestly I'm tired joining new site and then in a couple of weeks or months they are turning closed. You're offer is so good. Maybe I just need payment proof before signing up.
nela13 wrote:
ceci wrote:Once we have earned at least 10,000 ETB, can redeem Paypal cash for USD10! And, we can proceed with Grabpoints tasks via the site too, it seems quite interesting.

I am still exploring the site and I didn't know we can work on grabpoints through it...

Don't mind but I don't think Forum Coin exchange section is for this type of comments. If you are interested to join the offer and qualified then you should join otherwise no need to post in this section

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Pradhan » 21 Jun 2018, 14:17

I have already signed up. The site is like the Beermoneyforum. Thanks for your sharing"@ceci". I feel excited to work on this new site.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby ceci » 21 Jun 2018, 22:31

nela13 wrote:

I clicked on the Grabpoints link, but it seems we need to register Grabpoints, and nothing to do with our earnthatbuck accont. Hope someone can clarify too.

--- 22 Jun 2018, 06:32 ---

Pradhan wrote:I have already signed up. The site is like the Beermoneyforum. Thanks for your sharing"@ceci". I feel excited to work on this new site.

Enjoy, see you around!

--- 22 Jun 2018, 06:32 ---

talkerbee wrote:Honestly I'm tired joining new site and then in a couple of weeks or months they are turning closed. You're offer is so good. Maybe I just need payment proof before signing up.

No worries, just wait for our payment proof, hope it would be long. :lol:

--- 22 Jun 2018, 06:34 ---

SUPERSINGH wrote:
nela13 wrote:

Don't mind but I don't think Forum Coin exchange section is for this type of comments. If you are interested to join the offer and qualified then you should join otherwise no need to post in this section

Are you there? See you around and enjoy if you have joined, @supersingh

ceci

Postby tusziget » 22 Jun 2018, 16:12

I have joined the site as your ref "Ceci".Looking forward to complete the tasks and to earn.Thanks for the offer. :thumbup:

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ceci » 23 Jun 2018, 03:54

Pradhan wrote:I have already signed up. The site is like the Beermoneyforum. Thanks for your sharing"@ceci". I feel excited to work on this new site.

Noted,will keep you posted on the status. Saw your name ,thanks !

--- 23 Jun 2018, 11:55 ---

tusziget wrote:I have joined the site as your ref "Ceci".Looking forward to complete the tasks and to earn.Thanks for the offer. :thumbup:

Noted, will keep you posted on the status, do remember to complete 20 quality posts, good luck!

ceci

Postby ceci » 26 Jun 2018, 05:23

Some update, a GREAT NEWS:
The site made an announcement as below:
Minimum cashout has decreased from $10 to $1. We need to earn 1,000 ETB to cash out via Paypal!

Give a try!

ceci

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges