New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby raaman » 04 Jun 2018, 16:54

cinderella wrote:I am hoping to be able to write more in the coming days.

That is always good. To me, the site appears promising.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,904

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Jun 2018, 21:30

I really hope that rational Mind will be very useful for writers.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby peachpurple » 05 Jun 2018, 22:13

I will join in your site today since that many members had posted positive comments on it. Kudos

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby raaman » 06 Jun 2018, 06:23

dominique wrote:I really hope that rational Mind will be very useful for writers.

That is what I want. I wish that it should not disappear into thin air at any time.

raaman

Postby Rational Mind » 06 Jun 2018, 20:08

peachpurple wrote:I will join in your site today since that many members had posted positive comments on it. Kudos

Thanks for considering. Cheers
raaman wrote:
dominique wrote:I really hope that rational Mind will be very useful for writers.

That is what I want. I wish that it should not disappear into thin air at any time.

As long as there are writers publishing frequently and bringing in views, the site will stay because the writers are the ones who will help the site

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby raaman » 08 Jun 2018, 11:34

dominique wrote:because the writers are the ones who will help the site

Very good and very great thought! How many site-owners think like this in today's scenario? Kudos to you.

raaman

Postby Chameli » 12 Jun 2018, 13:49

Can you please share the status of Rational Mind, for instance number of registered users, number of active users, daily traffic. hese starts are important because no one wants to work on a site that is nto doing well.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby thisnthat » 12 Jun 2018, 16:09

I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm not so sure I have a rational mind these days though. :lol:

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Jun 2018, 22:10

thisnthat wrote:I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm not so sure I have a rational mind these days though. :lol:

You are welcomed to join the site. You can use the site to make money from your articles as well as generate backlinks to your own site. I allow one backlink per article.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby RianK » 12 Jun 2018, 23:12

raaman wrote:
johnywalker wrote:I think every thing is clear.

What everything is clear? Where "everything" is clear? Suppose one article receives 100 views another 200 and yet another 300, the total of these three that is 600 views should show up on our profile page. And then when any of these articles receive further views of say 18, this 18 should immediately add up with 600 views and show it as 618 views so that writers can know how much views have they gained so far. Whereas, now there is no provision made for that and it appears that @dominique does not understand this "big" issue I am raising again and again here as well as on his site. May be that he pretends that he does not understand this point.

I don't really want to but in, but, heeeey, don't be so angry! Frowning only gets you wrinkles! She's doing her best, don't discourage her, having a site is hard work! Having to pay people to publish on your site is even harder.
The site looks nice, and I think I might like to give it a try.

@dominique, don't give up!

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby Chameli » 13 Jun 2018, 00:22

@Raink
I am on Rational Mind. I think I have posted 5 articles. I have not reached the payment threshold (I need to earn 1000 views to receive payment), however, views are accumulating. I think having a good number of writers on the site and these writers interacting with their fellow writers will generate good activities on our post, which will make easier to reach payment threshold.
I hope you join and enjoy the site.

Chameli
Banned

Postby RianK » 13 Jun 2018, 04:17

Chameli wrote:@Raink
I am on Rational Mind. I think I have posted 5 articles. I have not reached the payment threshold (I need to earn 1000 views to receive payment), however, views are accumulating. I think having a good number of writers on the site and these writers interacting with their fellow writers will generate good activities on our post, which will make easier to reach payment threshold.

haha, that's great news! Thanks for the info. For how long have you been on RM, I'm just curious? :D

RianK

Postby Chameli » 13 Jun 2018, 07:17

RianK wrote:

haha, that's great news! Thanks for the info. For how long have you been on RM, I'm just curious? :D

The site was launched privately in November last year. I joined the site in may when it was publically open for registration.

Chameli
Banned

Postby RianK » 17 Jun 2018, 00:50

Chameli wrote:
RianK wrote:

The site was launched privately in November last year. I joined the site in may when it was publically open for registration.

Oh, I see. Thanks! :D

RianK

Postby arunima » 17 Jul 2018, 02:00

I joined it but could not post anything so far. For last two days I am not able to post my article there as I can not see any write or post message. I wrote a mail concerning the issue and I got a reply that it has been fixed. But the problem still persists. I do not see any write or post button on my account page.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 424

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges