New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby Rational Mind » 24 Jan 2019, 21:37

amitkokiladitya wrote:I think there is still some bug. I still can't log in the site. If you want I can send you the login details.

I have checked your account. Follow the guidelines I sent you via PM.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby yasin666 » 31 Jan 2019, 15:47

Just checked the site and now as a beginner 1.50 USD is quite enough for me and writing a 500 word article takes only 30-40 minutes. So, you're making 3 USD per hour writing.
  • 0

yasin666
 
Posts: 22
Reputation: 2
ForumCoin: 18

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby suny » 01 Feb 2019, 00:35

yasin666 wrote:Just checked the site and now as a beginner 1.50 USD is quite enough for me and writing a 500 word article takes only 30-40 minutes. So, you're making 3 USD per hour writing.


You can write only 4 in a month (or 5 in some cases) so you earn $6 in a month or 20 cents in a day which is less than 1 cent per hour :lol:
  • 2

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,237
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1757
ForumCoin: 999

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Feb 2019, 18:02

We are sending payment. If anyone published articles in January and has not received payment yet, please send me a PM.
  • 1

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby suny » 05 Feb 2019, 20:42

Thanks @Dominiqe I have received dollars 6 for 4 of my articles
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,237
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1757
ForumCoin: 999

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby raaman » 06 Feb 2019, 13:40

suny wrote:You can write only 4 in a month (or 5 in some cases) so you earn $6 in a month or 20 cents in a day which is less than 1 cent per hour

That's a good calculation and a good laugh too!
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 3,191
Reputation: 297
ForumCoin: 1,876

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby Rational Mind » 06 Feb 2019, 17:39

raaman wrote:
suny wrote:You can write only 4 in a month (or 5 in some cases) so you earn $6 in a month or 20 cents in a day which is less than 1 cent per hour

That's a good calculation and a good laugh too!

We are not a laughing stock. :D If you have writing skills and experience, you can easily write 500 words in less than one hour and make $1.5.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby suny » 06 Feb 2019, 21:26

I have posted my first for the month of February. I have plans to post 4 again in this month too.
  • 1

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,237
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1757
ForumCoin: 999

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby johnywalker » 08 Feb 2019, 00:56

Looks like there has been a lot of developments on the site since I visited last time. I am trying to find time to write so that I can start publishing.
  • 1

User avatar
johnywalker
Banned
 
Posts: 1,001
Reputation: 7
ForumCoin: 178

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby sofs » 13 Feb 2019, 04:59

Rational Mind wrote:We are sending payment. If anyone published articles in January and has not received payment yet, please send me a PM.

That would be me.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,732
Reputation: 175
ForumCoin: 2,487

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby anilmr » 13 Feb 2019, 21:13

I have one article published in Jan and two articles in Feb so far. I would like to publish more articles before requesting payout. I would like to be paid in Bitcoins.
Thanks
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 708
Location: India
Reputation: 28
ForumCoin: 1,012

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby suny » 14 Feb 2019, 08:06

  • 1

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,237
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1757
ForumCoin: 999

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby Rational Mind » 16 Feb 2019, 23:21

sofs wrote:
Rational Mind wrote:We are sending payment. If anyone published articles in January and has not received payment yet, please send me a PM.

That would be me.

Please send PM with your article links.
anilmr wrote:I have one article published in Jan and two articles in Feb so far. I would like to publish more articles before requesting payout. I would like to be paid in Bitcoins.
Thanks

We will arrange bitcoin payment for you.
  • 2

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Feb 2019, 01:13

Rational Mind wrote:We will arrange bitcoin payment for you.


Arrange payment in Bitcoin? Didn't know you could that. Good to know! :thumbup:
  • 0

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 6,036
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 1901
ForumCoin: 104

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby Rational Mind » 17 Feb 2019, 22:50

cmoneyspinner wrote:
Rational Mind wrote:We will arrange bitcoin payment for you.


Arrange payment in Bitcoin? Didn't know you could that. Good to know! :thumbup:

We are trying to use various payment systems on the site so that everyone can receive payment. :D
  • 1

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'