ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jan 2019, 21:47

anilmr wrote:Thanks for the advice. $ 1.5 per article is a decent amount. Does Rational mind club pay in bitcoins? Oh! the article should at least be of 500 words?

We can arrange bitcoin payment for you. Yes, you need to write at least 500 words and your article should be unique and original.
sofs wrote:I just joined the site last week. I found it a bit different , but I was able to post my article there. Hope to do more this month.

Different in what sense?

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 36

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 22:06

dominique wrote:I have officially launched my user generated content site called Rational Mind Club: Get Paid to Write Articles.
Join the site, create your profile, post an article. I will pay 10 FC
I will pay additional $2 when your article accumulates 1000 views.
Check the guidelines for posting rules.
Use the site as an article submission site, and get paid for unique views on your articles.
here is the link http://rationalmind.club

Wow is this your site? I might be interested in doing this.
Also I can promote articles in my social media and get it to 1000 views pretty easily.

Well I will be watching this topic. I am getting back into writing this year,
and this is just perfect.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,648

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 22:27

dominique wrote:
anilmr wrote:Thanks for the advice. $ 1.5 per article is a decent amount. Does Rational mind club pay in bitcoins? Oh! the article should at least be of 500 words?

We can arrange bitcoin payment for you. Yes, you need to write at least 500 words and your article should be unique and original.
sofs wrote:I just joined the site last week. I found it a bit different , but I was able to post my article there. Hope to do more this month.

Different in what sense?
dominique wrote:

I just joined the site, but I am not able to find the button to submit my articles. I have contacted the admin, and awaiting response.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 718

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 23:14

I went to the site, But i do not see a button to Join?
How can I join the site?

I am sorry but this site had to many pop ups!
One was very annoying it kept trying to force me to download
a program.. then firefox crashed..
Not sure I can put up with a site like that.
But those ads wow.
Or maybe I can just write stuff and e mail it to you?
But not sure I will go back to that link, unless i can block
the pop ups.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:59

MysticMoons wrote:I went to the site, But i do not see a button to Join?
How can I join the site?

I am sorry but this site had to many pop ups!
One was very annoying it kept trying to force me to download
a program.. then firefox crashed..
Not sure I can put up with a site like that.
But those ads wow.
Or maybe I can just write stuff and e mail it to you?
But not sure I will go back to that link, unless i can block
the pop ups.

You can see register button on the top of the page. However, just by registering you cannot post an article. The admin says automatic posting was disabled because of spam issue. If you want to write on the site, you have to contact the admin. yes there are a lot of pop up ads and I also do not like pop up ads. However, I am ok because we also should help the site earn so that the writers are paid.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 116

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Jan 2019, 01:02

Yes I am not angry about the pop ups.
But I would suggest the admin please remove SoftWare ads.
As that one tried to take over firefox, it kept trying to force me to download a program..
but firefox crashed.
I did not mind the gambling ad that popped up.

Other than that it is a very nice site! I was just worried because that software ad I got
did look scary.. and it made a loud noise.. lol

MysticMoons

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Jan 2019, 22:29

MysticMoons wrote:Wow is this your site? I might be interested in doing this.
Also I can promote articles in my social media and get it to 1000 views pretty easily.

Well I will be watching this topic. I am getting back into writing this year,
and this is just perfect.

you quoted an old post. I have given up pay per view model. Currently, I am paying $1.5 per article. After you register on the site, send me your username and I will enable publishing capabilities.
anilmr wrote:I just joined the site, but I am not able to find the button to submit my articles. I have contacted the admin, and awaiting response.

My mailing system is not working, thus, I have not seen your request, send me your username here via PM, I will give you publishing capabilities.
MysticMoons wrote:Yes I am not angry about the pop ups.
But I would suggest the admin please remove SoftWare ads.
As that one tried to take over firefox, it kept trying to force me to download a program..
but firefox crashed.
I did not mind the gambling ad that popped up.

Other than that it is a very nice site! I was just worried because that software ad I got
did look scary.. and it made a loud noise.. lol

I understand the problem with pop up ads, I will start removing all intrusive ads soon.

Rational Mind

Postby tusziget » 21 Jan 2019, 05:06

I have joined your site.It is possible for me to write articles in Rational Mind Club?

tusziget

ForumCoin: 529

Postby suny » 21 Jan 2019, 23:10

I have posted my fourth for the month. Will post my next in February now.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 20

Postby Rational Mind » 22 Jan 2019, 17:57

tusziget wrote:I have joined your site.It is possible for me to write articles in Rational Mind Club?

send me your user name so that I can give you publishing capabilities. When you are publishing, make sure you read about the guideline section.
suny wrote:I have posted my fourth for the month. Will post my next in February now.

Thanks.

Rational Mind

Postby tusziget » 23 Jan 2019, 04:26

Ok.Thanks.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 529

Postby amitkokiladitya » 23 Jan 2019, 16:12

I have registered on the site. My username is amitkokiladitya..

But I don't know why I'm still stuck at the same page. How do I get access to the home page?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 731

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Jan 2019, 23:15

amitkokiladitya wrote:I have registered on the site. My username is amitkokiladitya..

But I don't know why I'm still stuck at the same page. How do I get access to the home page?

The default role after you register is contributor. As a contributor you can only make comments on posts. In order to be able to publish articles, you will need be be an author. I stopped automatic posting after I began to receive spam posts. I have enabled your publishing capabilities. Now you are author and can start publishing articles.
Currently, I am having problems with email servers, therefore, I am unable to use the site email. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I am not looking for a lot of writers on my site. I am looking for a small group of writers who publish quality contents regularly. I do not want to end up like Answeree, not paying to the users and turning a scam.

Rational Mind

Postby Amelll » 23 Jan 2019, 23:42

Are u also accepting fitness articles? I mean I can write on various topics, but writing about fitness is my favorite thing. Good luck with your website. :)

Amelll

ForumCoin: 91

Postby amitkokiladitya » 24 Jan 2019, 04:16

dominique wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I have registered on the site. My username is amitkokiladitya..

The default role after you register is contributor. As a contributor you can only make comments on posts. In order to be able to publish articles, you will need be be an author. I stopped automatic posting after I began to receive spam posts. I have enabled your publishing capabilities. Now you are author and can start publishing articles.
Currently, I am having problems with email servers, therefore, I am unable to use the site email. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I am not looking for a lot of writers on my site. I am looking for a small group of writers who publish quality contents regularly. I do not want to end up like Answeree, not paying to the users and turning a scam.

I think there is still some bug. I still can't log in the site. If you want I can send you the login details.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 731

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges