ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Rational Mind Club: Get paid to Write Articles

Postby dominique » 24 Nov 2018, 23:16

nakitakona wrote:I am interested to join this site but I am disgusted there is no available slot for a contributor or writer to write about. It is being disabled according to the admin to prevent spamming of unwanted articles or posts. But I know how to follow rules and I am not spam writer for I have nothing to bring it about. Mine is simple to write to be paid either a penny or a dollar. If I am not qualified, that is alright. I do understand.

We are not targeting anyone. We have disabled automatic posting because at a time we were receiving over 100 published articles every day and it was a lot of hard work to read the articles and delete spam posts. We like to keep our site clean. These days we allow registration for anyone, however, we grant publishing rights to only few people. We have nothing against you, we have allowed you publishing capabilities. You can go to wordpress backyend by clicking dashboard option through admin panel ribbon just above the website header when you are logged in.
jackchun wrote:how many words at least for each article submitted ? how the earnings compared with virily ?

Don't compare us with virily. We are just starting. We are not a great money making site, we are a writing site and we intend to pay writers for their contribution. We are looking for at least 500 words.

dominique

ForumCoin: 23

Postby suny » 25 Nov 2018, 00:17

Thank you @dominique for the payment.
I have received my payment in form of 200 FC from the site owner today for my 2 posts published this week. I will post 1 more article in 1st week of December.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 644

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Dec 2018, 14:48

Can I join?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby jobless dude » 24 Dec 2018, 07:47

Are you allowing backlinks on the user-generated posts? If yes, then it was a great deal.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 864

Postby dominique » 24 Dec 2018, 22:45

suny wrote:Thank you @dominique for the payment.
I have received my payment in form of 200 FC from the site owner today for my 2 posts published this week. I will post 1 more article in 1st week of December.

Thanks for confirming payment. I am expecting more articles from you.
Vehlijanta wrote:Can I join?

You can. The only requirement is you write articles in correct English and publish articles that are not copied from other sources or already published on other sites.
jobless dude wrote:Are you allowing backlinks on the user-generated posts? If yes, then it was a great deal.

I am allowing two backlinks from one post. However, the links should not point to phishing sites or illegal sites.

dominique

Postby jobless dude » 25 Dec 2018, 05:24

dominique wrote:
suny wrote:Thank you @dominique for the payment.

Thanks for confirming payment. I am expecting more articles from you.
Vehlijanta wrote:Can I join?

You can. The only requirement is you write articles in correct English and publish articles that are not copied from other sources or already published on other sites.
jobless dude wrote:Are you allowing backlinks on the user-generated posts? If yes, then it was a great deal.

I am allowing two backlinks from one post. However, the links should not point to phishing sites or illegal sites.

OK I would like to join that program. Let me submit an article in a couple of days.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 864

Postby skysnap » 25 Dec 2018, 16:07

I registered but not sure where to post content, where's the dashboard for posting content. Any ideas?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby dominique » 25 Dec 2018, 22:44

skysnap wrote:I registered but not sure where to post content, where's the dashboard for posting content. Any ideas?

send a message through contact page on the site along with your username and I will enable posting capabilitys. I have disabled automatic submission because of spam.
@jobeless dude, once you join the site, send your username through contact page. I will enable posting capability.

dominique

Postby suny » 26 Dec 2018, 02:08

@Dominique - I would like to post one more within this week provided you permit me to do so!

suny

Postby dominique » 26 Dec 2018, 04:54

suny wrote:@Dominique - I would like to post one more within this week provided you permit me to do so!

Go ahead.
I want to reward all writers who write on the website. However, because of budget constrains I am only allowing four articles post in a month. Hopefully, things will become better soon.

dominique

Postby suny » 26 Dec 2018, 11:54

Okay, I have posted one today and hope to post one next week
http://rationalmind.club/amazing-but-tr ... f-dancing/

suny

Postby dominique » 26 Dec 2018, 23:27

suny wrote:Okay, I have posted one today and hope to post one next week

I checked the article. You are valuable asset to the Rational Mind community.

dominique

Postby suny » 27 Dec 2018, 05:12

dominique wrote:
suny wrote:Okay, I have posted one today and hope to post one next week

I checked the article. You are valuable asset to the Rational Mind community.

Keep this statement in your mind while making the payment for my article :lol:

suny

Postby dominique » 30 Dec 2018, 20:42

I have sent payment to all the writers who are publishing on Rational Mind. If I missed paying anyone, please send me PM. I have updated the payment rate. It is now $1.5 per post. You can post one article every week and get paid $6 at the end of the month. Until I set up payment system, I will be paying through FC.

dominique

Postby suny » 30 Dec 2018, 22:48

I am planning to post another one tomorrow as it will be my last day of the Christmas, New Year holidays. I will try to post one every Sunday from now on... Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges