*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

$100 Postmates Delivery Credit

Postby Masterminor » 15 Aug 2017, 21:59

I have a promo for $100 in delivery fee credits for Postmates, a delivery service, sadly this is not available in my area. It delivers in major cities and despite my living in my state's capital, the city seems to not be major enough. So I'm selling it at a reduced price. the code must be redeemed by 11:59PM August 16th, 2017 EST to work. I am not responsible If I give you the code and you do not put it in in time, as should any one buy it, I will send with ample time.

Please note that the code is only for delivery fee and does not amount toward the contents of delivery, and Postmates delivers more than food. I am also not responsible if you buy the code without checking if you can have any delivery in your city.

I believe $50 USD is a fair asking price, I will accept forum coin or paypal, or a combo of the two. I may take the best offer should no one take this price at least by the 10pm EST tomorrow. Please send all funds as friend if using paypal.

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 2,095

Banner Ad

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges