*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: Staying Safe Online & ForumCoin - for Teenagers & Adults

Postby makeinst » 24 Sep 2016, 04:49

I read your post, very useful information @Fergal , thank you for sharing. Sharing is caring
makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 177

Banner Ad

Postby Link » 30 Sep 2016, 21:23

Very awesome article. Very detailed and useful. Thank you for sharing it.
Link

ForumCoin: 5

Postby philo » 01 Oct 2016, 04:52

Lots of information ,I am agreeing each and every point you mentioned here.I am very much conscious about these matters ,its a virtual world better keep it in mind when you make each step.
philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby spiderdust » 01 Oct 2016, 06:26

This is excellent, and I like how it's broken down into sections that are made easier to remember with the acronym. This is a great article for parents to show to their kids. I think they'll pay attention to it better than hearing the same advice from a parent. For some reason, when the advice comes from me (or any other parent), the kids take it as "preachy" and "bossy", but a published article comes across as neutral and logical.
spiderdust

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 270

Postby Gayathri Ganesan » 01 Oct 2016, 11:47

spiderdust wrote:This is excellent, and I like how it's broken down into sections that are made easier to remember with the acronym. This is a great article for parents to show to their kids. I think they'll pay attention to it better than hearing the same advice from a parent. For some reason, when the advice comes from me (or any other parent), the kids take it as "preachy" and "bossy", but a published article comes across as neutral and logical.

Well said @spiderdust. The younger generation always finds it easy to accept suggestions or ideas given by friends or from a source which they consider as neutral. They are not ready to accept the same thing coming from a parent who they consider wouldn't let them be on their own. Good article from Fergal.
Gayathri Ganesan

ForumCoin: 329

Postby Ranuka » 10 Oct 2016, 07:29

I am new to this forum and this is my first poat. In my view, it is better yo avoid our real pic to post. Especially for girls and ladies. I hope I am not wrong.
Ranuka

ForumCoin: 4

Re: Staying Safe Online - for Teenagers & Adults

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 26 Oct 2016, 10:26

Nice post. In my area some of my friends having issue with that.. and once i got a otp on my phone generating my id card online.. i was shocked.. nothing is private..
Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Angie10 » 26 Oct 2016, 10:50

Thanks for the fantastic post, Fergal! I too wish I had this list when I first started working online about 3 years ago, because I was joining so many different sites and giving out a lot of information without much thought. Of course, over time I was able to watch and learn from seasoned online workers. But this information will definitely come in handy for a lot of people :)
Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby abdbs » 26 Oct 2016, 15:28

for me when i start to do often job in the net i think only in safety .. safety of data because it become very
dangerous that someone look at you personnel data and specially the passwords so i search to set up antivirus that includes antispyware to protect my computer angainst attack
Who know that i wake up the morning and i find all my accounts reset to zero hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is important subjects that i m really in search ;)
abdbs

ForumCoin: 64

Postby chikitta » 29 Oct 2016, 19:00

Thank you fergal for watching over us like you always do. This is very useful information it can really save a lot of people from falling pray to this kinds of people. The net is not a place you can trust fully for sure. The information is really helpful am greatful. Even though am getting it a little late it's better than not reading at all.
chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby taqua » 11 Nov 2016, 10:14

Thank you for this well-written post. It is really an informative one. We should not give our identities freely here in the internet because there are people who took advantage of that knowledge and use it to scam us. They might use it to extort money from us.
taqua

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Usmanali123 » 05 Dec 2016, 13:17

Thanks Fergal for this brief words, yes we all keep these things in our mind that our private information can use for any bad purpose, so always be careful.
Usmanali123

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Zombielady » 21 Dec 2016, 04:55

That's a great advice you have. I've learn a lot from it. Hopefully, people will be aware with the unexpected danger throughout the internet world.
Zombielady
Banned

ForumCoin: 74

Postby Collinberg » 26 Dec 2016, 11:23

Thanks for the great information,I have been to many forums and I understand the danger losses by scammer so I take precautions against it but many people are new to the forum stuff so this post would be very helpful to them..
Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 53

Postby HammadAli » 31 Dec 2016, 07:46

Yes... You have choose a good topic.
HammadAli

ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges