*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: 50 ForumCoin free for Alexa toolbar users

Postby germainebull » 25 Mar 2017, 15:07

CyberFreak wrote:Germainebull, as i posted a few posts before this post, you have already been paid once for this offer - viewtopic.php?p=267412#p267412

You can only claim this offer once otherwise users will uninstall and reinstall it time and time again which you seem to be doing.

I am using a new laptop, hence my decision to install and seek payment.
I stand to be corrected.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Banner Ad

Postby Sainfai » 11 Apr 2017, 13:21

I've installed it, here's proof:

Sainfai

ForumCoin: 7

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Apr 2017, 16:16

Fergal wrote:If you have the Alexa toolbar installed on your browser, as you are viewing this topic, just reply here and I will give you 50 ForumCoin. Please do be honest and don't reply, if you don't have the toolbar installed.

For those who would like to get the toolbar, you can do that here on Alexa.

Thanks!

* * I have the Alexa tool bar. I love it! It's an Add On with my Firefox browser. I have an extension with my Chrome browser too. But it doesn't show up as a toolbar the way it does with my Firefox. It only shows the icon that I can click on. Do I really need to show you a screen print? Because then I would need to another extension called awesomescreenshot. It makes great pics of webpages.

I can tell you that my Alexa bar tells me Forum Coin's Alexa Rank is 135,460 whereas my stand alone blog's rank is 2,324,199. I'm never gonna crawl any higher am I??? Boo hoo hoo! :cry: :cry: :cry: ( Just kidding. :) )

I'll know if you trust my word when I see the 50 coins. If I don't? Eh! No biggie!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Fergal » 11 Apr 2017, 18:12

Thanks Sainfai and cmoneyspinner, donating now.

Offer is still open.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby darackc » 17 Apr 2017, 14:30

Just installed, working fine. Saw it in screenshots, never knew what was it called. Thanks alot man :D

darackc

ForumCoin: 107

Postby Fergal » 17 Apr 2017, 15:13

darackc wrote:Just installed, working fine. Saw it in screenshots, never knew what was it called. Thanks alot man :D

Thanks for that darackc, if it's not too difficult for you, can you please share a screenshot of it in your browser?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges