ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: --> Bitcoin or 7 other crypto coins for your ForumCoin <--

Postby chekdn » 21 Oct 2017, 00:17

CyberFreak wrote:Send me a PM with your BTC address where you want the BTC send, how much FC you want to exchange and if you want it to your wallet or via Faucethub.io
I have sent you a PM

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby CyberFreak » 21 Oct 2017, 01:15

chekdn, you Bitcoin payment has been sent :)

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 16
ForumCoin: 65,530

Postby chekdn » 21 Oct 2017, 01:37

CyberFreak wrote:chekdn, you Bitcoin payment has been sent :)
That was fast. Payment received and confirmed. I will sure gather more coins and and come again.

730coins for $7: done deal!

Thank You :thumbup: :)

chekdn

ForumCoin: 406

Postby hamzazubair » 21 Oct 2017, 08:42

I PMed CyberFreak Today requesting him to Exchange my 105 FC for BTC on FaucetHub, just a few hours later i received a message that my payment had been made. I checked AND...... It had been made!!!!!
Really was thankful of this surprisingly good/fast service.

Thank You for this amazing service.

hamzazubair
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 113

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Oct 2017, 18:56

Thanks @CyberFreak for your advice and guidance. (You're really smart! :thumbup: )

My friend once told me a story about a man who was visited by a young man who was staring up a new company. He lacked a certain amount of funds and so the guy was literally going from door to door presenting his business proposal and asking people if they would like invest. The man turned him down because he was probably thinking like me – 'I don't understand this new-fangled stuff. I'm old and I might lose my money!' The company turned out to be Eastman Kodak, one of America's most successful companies. Even though these days they don't enjoy as much success. The man lamented his decision not to take the risk.

I don't want to be like that man and let Bitcoin or the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies pass me by. After all, somebody had to create the dollar bills and start doing foreign currency exchange. Everything starts somewhere. New things are always a little bit scary. But what is life without risks? :)

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 307

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 Oct 2017, 17:25

Hi Cybe@rFreak -
Found this article. Thought it might interest you.

Bitcoin breaks above $6,000, and $100 billion in value for the first time in its history
Published: Oct 20, 2017 4:40 p.m. ET
Bitcoin hits fresh intraday record at $6,064.14
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-breaks-above-6000-nears-100-billion-value-for-the-first-time-in-its-history-2017-10-20

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 307

Postby erix433 » 23 Oct 2017, 17:44

cuantos how many points are 100000 satoshi of bitcoins?

erix433

ForumCoin: 58

Postby CyberFreak » 23 Oct 2017, 17:48

cmoneyspinner wrote:Hi Cybe@rFreak -
Found this article. Thought it might interest you.

Bitcoin breaks above $6,000, and $100 billion in value for the first time in its history
Published: Oct 20, 2017 4:40 p.m. ET
Bitcoin hits fresh intraday record at $6,064.14
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-breaks-above-6000-nears-100-billion-value-for-the-first-time-in-its-history-2017-10-20
The price has dropped to around $5800 now from above $6000 but it is still well up on a month ago which is nice.

erix433 wrote:cuantos how many points are 100000 satoshi of bitcoins?
1 FC equals 1 cent and i sent a dollar value of BTC at the time of the exchange such as I send $3 of bitcoin in exchange for 300FC. I don't send fixed amounts of Bitcoin for a certain FC price as the value of FC is static while BTC is volatile.

In answer to your question, it varies based on the current value of BTC.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby erix433 » 23 Oct 2017, 17:51

how many satoshi are 5 $

erix433

ForumCoin: 58

Postby CyberFreak » 23 Oct 2017, 17:59

erix433 wrote:how many satoshi are 5 $
Like it said it depends on the Bitcoin price. At the moment it is 0.00085500 roughly but it will be different in a matter of minutes, hours, days and weeks. This is why I do the $ --> BTC conversion at the point of withdrawal. It is to complex and inconsistent otherwise.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby graceejane » 25 Oct 2017, 15:36

A very good offer.. I will consider this once reach enough coins

graceejane

ForumCoin: 29

Postby CyberFreak » 28 Oct 2017, 07:33

Bitcoin direct to your wallet is currently unavailable as fees per transaction are over $2.50 at the moment which is crazy. When the fees drop again, I will make this available again. Ethereum and FaucetHub exchanges are unaffected.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby hanutahir » 29 Oct 2017, 03:13

can you deposit to my bittrex account?

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby CyberFreak » 29 Oct 2017, 04:39

I pay the Bitcoin to a BTC address. I don't know where the address is connected to, I just send the funds and it is my side done. One potential issue with depositing to exchanges is that they may have a min deposit amount and the amount I send may be below that. Check that first as the funds will be lost otherwise.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Nov 2017, 14:17

Sir can i cash out with my block chain account in bitcoins? I am still new with bitcoins so not much aware of that.

Do i need to donate 505 FC --> $5 of Bitcoin ?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 106
ForumCoin: 4,032

PreviousNext

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges