ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: --> Bitcoin or 7 other crypto coins for your ForumCoin <--

Postby augusta » 30 Nov 2017, 16:04

Never knew about this,you didn't give the price list for those of us that would love to sell.I have got different crypto to sell.can I know the amount or quality per dollar.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby CyberFreak » 30 Nov 2017, 17:17

It is on a case by case basis. Obviously it would depend on the amount (more would mean a better price) and the currency. I am not going to pay above the current value on the coin. If you are interested, let me know the amounts of each coin you want to sell and I will give a price in FC or even BTC if you are selling a large amount of non BTC. Only really looking to buy BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, DASH, PPC, BLK or BTX. Me buying is not a guaranteed service I offer. It is just an additional one that I can do if a mutual deal can be made that makes financial sense from my side.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,108

Postby rawing » 04 Dec 2017, 08:17

I had question :
  • can you exchange btc to paypal ? i had small amount of btc (worth $8) to exchange for $8 paypal.
  • if you can, do you accept payment via email (coinbase acc) so i don't have to pay the fees (fees free) ?

rawing

ForumCoin: 38

Postby CyberFreak » 05 Dec 2017, 03:27

1) I will only buy BTC from users in exchange for ForumCoin. You could use that ForumCoin to them withdraw via PayPal through Fergal if you choose.

2) I don’t use Coinbase due to the amount of information they request. The reason I like to use BTC is the anonymous nature of it without needing to hand over all my personal information to a foreign company to make money out of my info/try to/spam me. Coinbase is a lot like PayPal.

If you time your Bitcoin transaction right, you can get by with a small fee (15-30 cents) however fees do fluctuate a lot now. You just need to have some patience and the ability to keep checking throughout the day or wait until the weekend when the mempool is typically at its smallest.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby CyberFreak » 22 Dec 2017, 18:53

At the moment Bitcoin fees are over $20 for a simple 1 input and two output transaction. It means that payments direct to wallets are not viable and also means that me funding faucethub is not viable as much anymore. It therefore means that I will only be able to exchange a maximum of $5 via Faucethub per user per month. This is for all currencies. It is just so hard and expensive to move BTC around and that if what I get paid in from adnetworks.

I can still offer ETH direct to your wallet and soon will offer BCH and LTC direct to wallet.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby jackchun » 27 Dec 2017, 07:01

hello,

may I exchange my facuethub cryptocurrency coins to forumcoin here?

maybe I tip coins to you in chat for the exchange of forumcoin ?

thx !

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,715

Postby Collinberg » 27 Dec 2017, 12:06

Cyberfreak,am about to send you a PM now,I want ETH in exchange for forumcoin

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 51

Postby CyberFreak » 27 Dec 2017, 12:18

Payment sent and replied to your PM

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby CyberFreak » 01 Jan 2018, 09:48

jackchun wrote:hello,

thx !
Sorry just noticed this reply.

The issue with tipping is that unless it is BTC, it will not get logged anywhere for me to confirm so that makes it difficult unless it takes place when we are both online or you only exchange BTC with me.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby jackchun » 02 Jan 2018, 02:44

CyberFreak wrote:
jackchun wrote:hello,

thx !
Sorry just noticed this reply.

The issue with tipping is that unless it is BTC, it will not get logged anywhere for me to confirm so that makes it difficult unless it takes place when we are both online or you only exchange BTC with me.

thx , can I exchange btc to you from bitcoin to forumcoin in facuethub without chatting ? How may I do that there? thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,715

Postby CyberFreak » 02 Jan 2018, 03:47

Only other way is to become a “faucet owner” on FH to get API access and then set up a faucet script that allows you to send custom amounts and then use that to send amounts of coin to me. This is how I send out payments to users via FH.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby CyberFreak » 21 Jan 2018, 20:28

All offers are closed until further notice. It is costing alot to acquire, exchange and send the crpyto... especially at the quantities users are requesting.

I will hopefully reopen this at some point with higher fees and limits to cover some of my losses.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges