ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Re: 5 Forum Coins for 5 Comments at Your Blog (Revised)

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Nov 2017, 15:42

kingcool52 wrote:Just wanted to say that the comments left on my blog were great. For someone who had no gaming experience, they were great. Thank you and sorry about having you post about a topic you're not comfertable with lol :lol:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm glad you were pleased. It was a challenge for my first time. I I get an opportunity I will also visit your forum and try again. Thank you for giving me the opportunity. :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 29

Postby Masterminor » 12 Nov 2017, 03:23

I need some comments on my blog, any of my recent posts that you think will do best will be good. It's evereview.xyz

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 517

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Nov 2017, 16:11

Masterminor wrote:I need some comments on my blog, any of my recent posts that you think will do best will be good. It's evereview.xyz

I am visiting your site today and leaving comments. I have already left a comment at your post which is a review of Forum Coin. That's my first comment. 4 more to go. Will eMail you when I have finished the task. Thanks.

--- 13 Nov 2017, 10:43 ---

cmoneyspinner wrote:
Masterminor wrote:I need some comments on my blog, any of my recent posts that you think will do best will be good. It's evereview.xyz

I am visiting your site today and leaving comments. I have already left a comment at your post which is a review of Forum Coin. That's my first comment. 4 more to go. Will eMail you when I have finished the task. Thanks.

Finished! Left 5 comments. Please send 5 FCs. :$:

cmoneyspinner

Postby Masterminor » 14 Nov 2017, 00:25

I have seen your comments, thank you, it filtered 4 of them into spam automatically but I removed them from it and approved them to be shown. I hope this helps. sending 5 FC now.

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 517

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Nov 2017, 17:02

Masterminor wrote:I have seen your comments, thank you, it filtered 4 of them into spam automatically but I removed them from it and approved them to be shown. I hope this helps. sending 5 FC now.

Thank you. For some reason, certain Wordpress blogs toss my comments into SPAM. When you were reading them did they look or sound like SPAM? I don't get it. :? But it happens to me a lot. I'm used to it. Usually my friends do what you did and fish them out of the garbage. :) I'm glad you liked my comments and thanks for your prompt payment.

cmoneyspinner

Previous

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges