ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

--> Swap your FC for Payza <--

Postby CyberFreak » 25 Sep 2017, 16:48

Would you like to exchange your hard earned ForumCoin for Payza money? If the answer is yes, welcome to the newest exchange I am offering to your brilliant ForumCoin members.

Exchange any amount of ForumCoin (above 300 FC) to the equivalent in Payza money* quickly through my exchange. All you need to do is PM me your Payza email address, the amount you want and I will send the funds within 24 hours usually.

Every FC equals a cent. 349 FC will equal $3.49 for example.

Sounds good? Get saving those coins. Any questions? If so, PM me or reply below :)

Let's get exchanging!

* You will have to pay any Payza fees. As I do not use Payza really, I am not fully aware of how much that will equate to with currency conversion and other fees etc but their general fees are listed here - https://www.payza.com/fees

This is not an "Official" offer from ForumCoin or connected to Fergal in anyway.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 16
ForumCoin: 57,866

Re: --> Swap your FC for Payza <--

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Oct 2017, 15:25

* * I'll wait and anticipate, hoping you'll create a similar offer for PayPal users. :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 81

Postby CyberFreak » 10 Oct 2017, 16:02

Fergal already offers a FC to PayPal exchange. Me offering one aswell would be pretty redundant really. I am focusing on offering services/exchanges that Fergal can't or hasn't yet covered.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 16
ForumCoin: 57,866

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Oct 2017, 15:16

CyberFreak wrote:Fergal already offers a FC to PayPal exchange. Me offering one aswell would be pretty redundant really. I am focusing on offering services/exchanges that Fergal can't or hasn't yet covered.

Oh I get it. You're right. Sorry about that. When I read this I somehow got the wrong interpretation. Thought this was something brand new. :crazy: :? My bad! :)

cmoneyspinner

Postby raaman » 12 Oct 2017, 02:36

cmoneyspinner wrote:Sorry about that. When I read this I somehow got the wrong interpretation.

Accepting one's mistakes is a great virtue. I like such people. :thumbup:

raaman

ForumCoin: 650

Postby oldbuddy » 20 Oct 2017, 19:07

cmoneyspinner wrote:
CyberFreak wrote:Fergal already offers a FC to PayPal exchange. Me offering one aswell would be pretty redundant really. I am focusing on offering services/exchanges that Fergal can't or hasn't yet covered.

Oh I get it. You're right. Sorry about that. When I read this I somehow got the wrong interpretation. Thought this was something brand new. :crazy: :? My bad! :)

Poking around today and noticed this post. If you want to exchange a smaller than 500 Forum Coin for PayPal I could do that for you as a favor, since there are no fees from USA to USA.

EASIEST WAY I FOUND TO EARN BITCOIN
Click Here (You don't even need to register!)
It's FREE so you can't lose anything but a little time.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 526

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Oct 2017, 18:43

oldbuddy wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:

Poking around today and noticed this post. If you want to exchange a smaller than 500 Forum Coin for PayPal I could do that for you as a favor, since there are no fees from USA to USA.

* * Thanks. As a test, I'll send you a PM and let's see how the transaction processes.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Chameli » 11 Nov 2017, 01:22

What about skrill. can you do skrill transfer? Transfering FC, paypal fund, or payza fund to skrill? If this is available I might use this service.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 55

Postby Amans1234 » 16 Nov 2017, 10:25

would you please add payoneer to your payment method system?
it will help people like me who are from developing countries like Nepal where paypal service is limited as we can't receive payment to our nepalese paypal account. so, i'm using my friend's paypal account from Canada but again, it costs tax and net total money paid is very low. so, please help me with this issue.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 459

Postby Chameli » 17 Nov 2017, 00:20

Amans1234 wrote:would you please add payoneer to your payment method system?
it will help people like me who are from developing countries like Nepal where paypal service is limited as we can't receive payment to our nepalese paypal account. so, i'm using my friend's paypal account from Canada but again, it costs tax and net total money paid is very low. so, please help me with this issue.

There is bitcoin payment available. Withdraw bitcoins, Transfer botcoins to skrill, you can use eswea to withdraw from skrill. Skrill is available in Nepal.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 55

Postby JASPREET » 20 Nov 2017, 07:25

Chameli wrote:
Amans1234 wrote:would you please add payoneer to your payment method system?

There is bitcoin payment available. Withdraw bitcoins, Transfer botcoins to skrill, you can use eswea to withdraw from skrill. Skrill is available in Nepal.

i think Skrill cannot be accessed properly in India, Many are facing some issues

JASPREET

Postby junrose123 » 27 Nov 2017, 08:16

I have a Panza account but I do not mostly use it for payment purposes.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 489

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges