ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

--> Swap your FC for Payza <--

Postby CyberFreak » 25 Sep 2017, 16:48

Would you like to exchange your hard earned ForumCoin for Payza money? If the answer is yes, welcome to the newest exchange I am offering to your brilliant ForumCoin members.

Exchange any amount of ForumCoin (above 300 FC) to the equivalent in Payza money* quickly through my exchange. All you need to do is PM me your Payza email address, the amount you want and I will send the funds within 24 hours usually.

Every FC equals a cent. 349 FC will equal $3.49 for example.

Sounds good? Get saving those coins. Any questions? If so, PM me or reply below :)

Let's get exchanging!

* You will have to pay any Payza fees. As I do not use Payza really, I am not fully aware of how much that will equate to with currency conversion and other fees etc but their general fees are listed here - https://www.payza.com/fees

This is not an "Official" offer from ForumCoin or connected to Fergal in anyway.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 54,416

Re: --> Swap your FC for Payza <--

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Oct 2017, 15:25

* * I'll wait and anticipate, hoping you'll create a similar offer for PayPal users. :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 116

Postby CyberFreak » 10 Oct 2017, 16:02

Fergal already offers a FC to PayPal exchange. Me offering one aswell would be pretty redundant really. I am focusing on offering services/exchanges that Fergal can't or hasn't yet covered.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 54,416

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Oct 2017, 15:16

CyberFreak wrote:Fergal already offers a FC to PayPal exchange. Me offering one aswell would be pretty redundant really. I am focusing on offering services/exchanges that Fergal can't or hasn't yet covered.

Oh I get it. You're right. Sorry about that. When I read this I somehow got the wrong interpretation. Thought this was something brand new. :crazy: :? My bad! :)

cmoneyspinner

Postby raaman » 12 Oct 2017, 02:36

cmoneyspinner wrote:Sorry about that. When I read this I somehow got the wrong interpretation.

Accepting one's mistakes is a great virtue. I like such people. :thumbup:

raaman

ForumCoin: 613

Postby oldbuddy » 20 Oct 2017, 19:07

cmoneyspinner wrote:
CyberFreak wrote:Fergal already offers a FC to PayPal exchange. Me offering one aswell would be pretty redundant really. I am focusing on offering services/exchanges that Fergal can't or hasn't yet covered.

Oh I get it. You're right. Sorry about that. When I read this I somehow got the wrong interpretation. Thought this was something brand new. :crazy: :? My bad! :)

Poking around today and noticed this post. If you want to exchange a smaller than 500 Forum Coin for PayPal I could do that for you as a favor, since there are no fees from USA to USA.

YES INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS MAKE MONEY ON CLIXSENSE!
Click Here For The TRUE Story!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 394

Postby cmoneyspinner » Yesterday, 18:43

oldbuddy wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:

Poking around today and noticed this post. If you want to exchange a smaller than 500 Forum Coin for PayPal I could do that for you as a favor, since there are no fees from USA to USA.

* * Thanks. As a test, I'll send you a PM and let's see how the transaction processes.

cmoneyspinner

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges