*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Introduce yourself to the ForumCoin community.

What makes you feel proud of your Country?

Postby JiLLian » 19 Mar 2018, 16:49

Hello All!

My name is Jillian. I'm from the Philippines. I am a newbie. I hope I'll find some friends here. ;)

I know that Filipinos are not perfect but let me tell you some common traits of Filipinos that made me proud.

In the Philippines, it is family first. So whether you are part of the immediate family or you belong to the third or fourth generation, you are treated as a family member. Sometimes, even the closest of friends are considered family, too.

Filipinos are very respectful. We have a culture of "pagmamano", where we raise the backs of the hands of our elders to our foreheads as a sign of respect.

Filipinos have an optimistic view in dealing with problems. Amidst the turmoil and crisis we experience, we never lose hope that something good will happen and everything will be fine. No matter how bad things get, we always seem to find something positive or something to smile about to keep ourselves going.

Filipinos have strong family ties, giving importance to the elders by keeping and caring them at home, instead of keeping them at a facility or elder’s home.

Filipinos are hardworking and smart. You can find Filipinos in almost all countries of the world, working and sacrificing for the sake of their families and country’s future.

Above all, Filipinos are one in spirit, thanking God for the all blessings we receive. The positive outlook, love for elders, persevering character, and recognizing God in the center of our lives make me say I am proud to be a Filipino.

How about you? What makes you feel proud of your Country?

JiLLian

ForumCoin: 7

Banner Ad

Re: What makes you feel proud of your Country?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 Mar 2018, 20:33

I live in America. I'm proud when my countrymen show kindness and give aid to the needy. Americans are very generous. You notice it particularly when disaster strikes. They don't just try to help fellow Americans. If they have the resources or wherewithal you try to help where there is a need. <3

Welcome to Forum Coin! :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Allius » 28 Mar 2018, 10:19

Hi @JiLLian ! How are you?
Welcome to Forum Coin.
I'm from Portugal and I really enjoy my country. Of course it has some good and bad things... The weather is good. That's why we have so many tourists all the year :)

Hope you enjoy our comunity here in Forum Coin :)

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby jessabumagat » 28 Mar 2018, 17:34

I do agree with you. I am also Filipino. I am proud of it. Filipinos are generous and very respectful.

jessabumagat

ForumCoin: 84

Postby nela13 » 10 Apr 2018, 11:04

Hi @JiLLian be welcome to Forum coin. You come to right place to make new friends. I live in Portugal and besides my country looks attractive to tourists I think we have several problems that don't allow our country to grow. To be honest if I could I would live in another country.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby talkerbee » 19 Apr 2018, 12:41

nela13 wrote:To be honest if I could I would live in another country.
Just wondering...why? I think Portugal is such a lovely place to live. I am wishing someday I can visit that country if I have much money.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby aecel » 21 Apr 2018, 23:12

Hello, I'm also a Filipino. The Philippines is the 3rd happiest country in the world and that makes me proud. :D

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby blackjack » 25 Apr 2018, 01:24

hello.. you are welcome .. i like my country so much .

blackjack
Banned

ForumCoin: 16

Postby arunima » 25 Apr 2018, 04:38

I am from India. I am proud of it's rich culture, art and diversity

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby ceci » 09 May 2018, 17:26

Welcome on board! I am Malysian, I proud of we made the change, we changed the government tonight!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby mrki444 » 18 May 2018, 08:26

I'm proud on beautiful places: sea, mountains and lands. On people, not so much.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 531

Postby BernadineGarcia » 18 May 2018, 14:29

Nature. since then, a lot of tourists comes here to the Philippines to experience and see how beautiful nature is

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby arunima » 18 May 2018, 14:31

I am an Indian. I am proud of my culture and heritage. A country which is well known for it's diversity...so it is several small countries staying together as a Nation.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby Shailabh » 18 May 2018, 19:28

I am an Indian. India is biggest republic country all over the world. Many revolutionaries sacrificed their lives for the freedom of my country. I am proud of all those revolutionaries. I love my country and its great culture.

Shailabh

ForumCoin: 413

Postby Tendz » 28 Jul 2018, 13:55

Hi JiLLian! :wave: hope you are enjoying your stay here.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to New Member Introductions