*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Introduce yourself to the ForumCoin community.

Re: What makes you feel proud of your Country?

Postby Pradhan » 28 Jul 2018, 15:56

I am a Bangladeshi. Bangladesh grains are filled with greenery. We live in this country people of different religion. We are each other's brother. People of Bangladesh are very hospitable.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Banner Ad

Postby Netherrealmer » 29 Jul 2018, 15:10

I am not sure if I will be proud of a country where women have no rights.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby spiderdust » 29 Jul 2018, 15:34

cmoneyspinner wrote:I live in America. I'm proud when my countrymen show kindness and give aid to the needy. Americans are very generous. You notice it particularly when disaster strikes. They don't just try to help fellow Americans. If they have the resources or wherewithal you try to help where there is a need. <3

Welcome to Forum Coin! :thumbup:

That used to be true, but the Trump administration has been the exact opposite. It has completely ignored Puerto Rico (which is a United States territory, which means the United States government is responsible for them, even though they are self governing) since last year's hurricane. It has completely ignored the water situation in Michigan -- an actual state! -- and has ripped children away from their parents and jailed the parents, despite their coming to the country and following the rules for entering the country LEGALLY as an asylum seeker.

These days, it's hard to find ways to be proud of this country.

spiderdust

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 270

Postby simplyfred » 03 Aug 2018, 08:22

The nature here is very appealing in the Philippines. We have a lot of tourist spot such as Mayon Volacano, Hundred Islands and Chocolate Hills.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby senior1819 » 21 Sep 2018, 10:18

Simple the fact that is my country is enough. OK; I like our Croatian forests.

senior1819

ForumCoin: 20

Postby nakitakona » 26 Nov 2018, 15:44

This is a good introduction about our country not so much of yourself. You have failed to mention that Filipinos are hospitable and procrastinator, that is the so-called Mañana habit.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby KyushuKris » 13 Jan 2019, 12:53

England is a very international place where almost any foreigner can 'make' it there as long as they have the will to work hard and don't resort to crime.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby iamdahmmy » 16 Jan 2019, 14:30

I am a Nigerian and what thing I love about Nigerians is that family comes first. Their is that close relationship between siblings and I guess that makes us unique.We understand that the moment you know that families come first, that's the day you start living.

A typical Nigerian loves his culture. We are not ashamed of who we are.We cherish our culture .The honest truth is that we have a rich culture and we are not afraid to showcase our culture to the world.

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

Postby gugun21 » 16 Jan 2019, 14:58

Hi! I am from India! I love my country because of it's richness in every field!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby ceci » 18 Jan 2019, 03:01

Malaysia, it's a nice country with nice scenery, beach that can compete with Thailand with lower traveling cost.

We are living in a multi culture racial society, many festivals celebration throughout the year.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Katriona_22 » 18 Jan 2019, 03:08

JiLLian wrote:Hello All!

My name is Jillian. I'm from the Philippines. I am a newbie. I hope I'll find some friends here. ;)

I know that Filipinos are not perfect but let me tell you some common traits of Filipinos that made me proud.

In the Philippines, it is family first. So whether you are part of the immediate family or you belong to the third or fourth generation, you are treated as a family member. Sometimes, even the closest of friends are considered family, too.

Filipinos are very respectful. We have a culture of "pagmamano", where we raise the backs of the hands of our elders to our foreheads as a sign of respect.

Filipinos have an optimistic view in dealing with problems. Amidst the turmoil and crisis we experience, we never lose hope that something good will happen and everything will be fine. No matter how bad things get, we always seem to find something positive or something to smile about to keep ourselves going.

Filipinos have strong family ties, giving importance to the elders by keeping and caring them at home, instead of keeping them at a facility or elder’s home.

Filipinos are hardworking and smart. You can find Filipinos in almost all countries of the world, working and sacrificing for the sake of their families and country’s future.

Above all, Filipinos are one in spirit, thanking God for the all blessings we receive. The positive outlook, love for elders, persevering character, and recognizing God in the center of our lives make me say I am proud to be a Filipino.

How about you? What makes you feel proud of your Country?

Yes, I as well was a proud Filipino.. that's a nice share.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby jobless dude » 18 Jan 2019, 04:05

I am from India and I am proud because of unity in diversity.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby hunkmenlordy » 25 Jan 2019, 23:51

food?

hunkmenlordy

ForumCoin: 25

Postby Keefers » 26 Jan 2019, 00:35

I am a disabled Marine who served the United States of a America. ANd I would do it again. I am proud to serve my country

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby hunkmenlordy » 26 Jan 2019, 03:29

ancient history too

hunkmenlordy

ForumCoin: 25

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to New Member Introductions