ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Introduce yourself to the ForumCoin community.

Hi Everybody!

Postby ausomefire » 08 Nov 2016, 22:56

I am new here and very excited about this forum. Seems like a very welcoming forum with lots of new people. Something you may want to know about me is that I am a great writer and I love movies!

If you ever need something written feel free to PM. I come here from HF if you have ever heard of that forum. It is a great forum. Hope to figure things out here so I can look better in the community.

ausomefire

ForumCoin: 111

Re: Hi Everybody!

Postby bestwriter » 08 Nov 2016, 23:23

Welcome. Being a writer I am sure you will have lots to write about.

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 1,175

Postby ceci » 09 Nov 2016, 10:14

hi Ausomfire, welcome here! You seem new to here, but have earned a lot. Just curious that how you made it?:P

ceci

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 553

Postby shamzblueworld » 10 Nov 2016, 07:35

Hi, welcome to FC. What kind of stuff can you write? What are your topics of interest?

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 284

Postby WorldClassic » 11 Nov 2016, 08:09

Welcome to FC . Hope you enjoy your stay here

WorldClassic

ForumCoin: 32

Postby nela13 » 11 Nov 2016, 14:56

Hi @ausomefire be welcome to this great forum, I am sure you will love being part of this "community" and soon you will figured out how things work here. It is very simple and the admin is very helpful. See you around :wave:

nela13

ForumCoin: 288

Postby Angie10 » 11 Nov 2016, 16:01

Welcome onboard the ForumCoin 'train', ausomefire!Yes, you're right; people are very warm and friendly here, so you'll probably feel right at home in no time. I love your confidence and hope it rubs off onto me, so that I can one day say I'm a good writer. I hope you learn something here, as I'm sure we'll learn something from you :)

BTW what's HF forum?

Angie10

ForumCoin: 1,739

Postby Fergal » 13 Nov 2016, 10:59

Welcome to ForumCoin ausomefire, thanks for joining and I hope you are enjoying your time here. Please be sure to let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help you.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,703

Postby ausomefire » 14 Nov 2016, 03:25

If any of you have questions about what I have written feel free to send me a private message as I do respond much faster in there

ausomefire

ForumCoin: 111

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 14 Nov 2016, 07:36

ausomefire wrote:I am new here and very excited about this forum. Seems like a very welcoming forum with lots of new people. Something you may want to know about me is that I am a great writer and I love movies!

If you ever need something written feel free to PM. I come here from HF if you have ever heard of that forum. It is a great forum. Hope to figure things out here so I can look better in the community.

Welcome here and earn fc by posting... good luck and nice to meet you

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby cessy_08 » 15 Nov 2016, 13:49

Glad you are enjoying it here so far and welcome to FC! Hope to see you in one of the threads :)

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby chikitta » 21 Nov 2016, 19:11

Your right about this forum being an interesting one and friendly at that we live visitors and we welcome you aboard have fun

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 122

Postby ivyparkgirl » 30 Dec 2016, 22:53

I love your username ausomefire.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 953

Postby metsrock69 » 31 Dec 2016, 01:30

Hello and welcome to this great forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and meet some great friends here. I have met a few

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 490

Return to New Member Introductions