*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Introduce yourself to the ForumCoin community.

I Guess I'm Not Really New LOL (Thanks Old Guy)

Postby ckoch » 31 Oct 2019, 18:24

I did post a post where I said i'm new and that's because I joined and did not get started. Trying again. Feel new because I never did this before.
But alas. I'm just an average old gal. Started online in the early 90s we had the worst computer. Then we just kept upgrading till today where
computers are amazing and so is security. I have run around the marketing arena since then mostly helping a friend of mine now I like to help my mom out.
Glad to be here and thanks for writing me and reminding me I'm not really new old guy. I wanna be new! Whaaaa. Btw I did read the faq still going through it tho. Looking forward to fun ahead really enjoying being here and getting to know you all. Some of you have great sense of humor love that.

ckoch

ForumCoin: 243

Re: I Guess I'm Not Really New LOL (Thanks Old Guy)

Postby ptrikha21 » 31 Oct 2019, 18:42

I hope that now you would be regular and enjoy your time here sharing things, commenting and may be even sharing some valuable knowledge.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 916

Postby mrki444 » 04 Nov 2019, 12:51

Welcome to our big community! :D

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby MABEL » 07 Nov 2019, 01:07

Welcome back for you and me. Actually I am on and off here too coz of my daytime job. But as I quit on December I think I will do it here full time.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby Tendz » 17 Nov 2019, 08:11

Hello ckoch! :wave: It's good to have you here with us. Have fun & enjoy FC!

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,292

Postby Lushh » 17 Nov 2019, 20:25

I agree with OldGuy, lol. Welcome to ForumCoin regardless :) and we're happy you came. I've seen you around and you're having fun so keep enjoying! :wave:

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby arunima » 07 Jan 2020, 08:02

I am feeling same like you. Coming back to the site after a break of few months seems like a new user :D I need to go back to the FAQs and guidelines again here. A few things have changed here and I need to catch up here. Hope we both can be more regular here on our second innings. :thumbup:

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 618

Postby Fergal » 14 Jan 2020, 07:19

Welcome to ForumCoin ckoch, thanks for joining. I have already read lots of your posts and I hope you are enjoying your time here.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 13,520

Your Ad Here.

Return to New Member Introductions