*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Do you use Tumblr?

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2015, 04:54

I started using this a few months ago just to have something for my friends to use to complete a task on Traffic Swirl to get their daily bonus. It doesn't get used a lot on there, so the Task has a better chance to hang around long enough for them to find it before someone else does.

Anyway, I started thinking more about how I can take advantage of it for promotion (since it's free) and wondered how popular it is.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Re: Do you use Tumblr?

Postby ivyparkgirl » 07 Dec 2015, 05:07

I have never registered for Tumblr.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby cessy_08 » 07 Dec 2015, 09:55

I don't have a Tumblr account I think it is not as popular as Instagram. So maybe better if you use Instagram instead?

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby blair » 07 Dec 2015, 11:12

I started using Tumblr back in 2011 I enjoyed using it for about two years but my account was suspended because of security reasons. Tumblr explained in detail it has something to do with the theme that I chose to install. I could not understand the issue as I am not into coding or something.
I think you can use the site to promote something. The people who hang out in there are the millennials so to speak if they are your target audience I think the site is a good option.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby darkthorn » 07 Dec 2015, 11:52

I've an account there but never used it much, in my country Tumblr is not very popular and that was why I stop using it. Anyway the service is free so you won't loose anything for trying to promote your stuff there. In my opinion we should always use 100% free opportunities because they are difficult to find nowadays, most sites sooner or later end up requesting payments for people to use their services.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2015, 12:34

cessy_08 wrote:I don't have a Tumblr account I think it is not as popular as Instagram. So maybe better if you use Instagram instead?

They have different foundations. Tumblr is a blog platform (mostly text) and Instagram is mostly images.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Postby kataomoi » 07 Dec 2015, 13:26

I use Tumblr for entertainment, but not as a platform to earn money.

cessy_08 wrote:I don't have a Tumblr account I think it is not as popular as Instagram. So maybe better if you use Instagram instead?

Actually Tumblr is quite popular. Instagram might be popular now, but Tumblr is pretty close. They're a blogging/photos platform.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Angie10 » 07 Dec 2015, 14:49

You know, I never bothered to find out what Tumblr was all about, because at one point I felt there were just too many social media platforms exploding all over the show. I just couldn't keep up, so I never investigated the site, let alone registered with it. So it's very interesting to find out it's actually some type of blogging site!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby rphk » 07 Dec 2015, 14:51

I am not member of Tumblr , curious to know what is the special on that site :)

rphk

ForumCoin: 61

Postby Jinglebells » 08 Dec 2015, 01:57

Yes, I have used it , because a site I am on, needed up to post some pictures to tumbler, this is what their client asked for. I can take it or leave it actually, since I joined it, I have not been back on it, but it is alright.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 69

Postby cashforuonline » 08 Dec 2015, 03:36

I've never even gone on the site at all, and hardly ever hear about it. I'm not really interested in joining a lot of social media sites.

cashforuonline

ForumCoin: 0

Postby fab » 08 Dec 2015, 06:43

I have no account, but I use to see the funny gifs and landscape photos

fab

ForumCoin: 0

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2015, 10:49

I have a tumblr blog, but I had not updated it and even accessed it as of this writing. I don't know if I could access it again. I have to check it to find it out.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby cessy_08 » 08 Dec 2015, 13:17

kataomoi wrote:I use Tumblr for entertainment, but not as a platform to earn money.

Actually Tumblr is quite popular. Instagram might be popular now, but Tumblr is pretty close. They're a blogging/photos platform.

Hmm maybe within my circle of friends, Instagram is the preferred option. I rarely see anything posted in Facebook thru Tumblr, so I had the impression it is not as popular as Instagram. Most of my friends share things from Pinterest or Instagram.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby chikitta » 11 Mar 2016, 08:24

i have never heard about tumblr before this is the first time.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology