*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: I love to eat rice, do you?

Postby vathsala » 06 Nov 2015, 23:39

Geamer wrote:
vathsala wrote:
Geamer wrote:..

I wish that I was your neighbor @vathsala and I will definitely prepare myself in enjoying your fantastic home cooked meals there in India. I also hope that an Indian restaurant would pop here in my province, it seems that they are only located in selected areas in the city. The picture just made me drool over lol.

Yes. You are welcome as our neighbour . But few more dishes are missing in this picture like sweet curd, sweets , raitha, kosumali, and snacks. and remember if you enjoy this home cooked meals daily, then i am sure, you will put on weight and impossible to recognice you , ha ha ha LOL. :lol:. Then dont blame me :)

Last edited by vathsala on 06 Nov 2015, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Postby ivyparkgirl » 06 Nov 2015, 23:40

I love to eat rice and macaroni and cheese.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby Geamer » 07 Nov 2015, 10:04

ivyparkgirl wrote:I love to eat rice and macaroni and cheese.

Yummy, it makes me want to cook macaroni and cheese now, flavored with some basil and oregano plus crumbled bacon on top.

Geamer

ForumCoin: 82

Postby swissheart » 07 Nov 2015, 15:29

I can't say I'm crazy about rice. it's not among my favorite food

swissheart

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 303

Postby Geamer » 07 Nov 2015, 15:36

swissheart wrote:I can't say I'm crazy about rice. it's not among my favorite food

@swissheart If you want to be thrifty, have some with your favorite fried food and a side dish maybe and you will save money. Always buy a premium rice too because texture is important in having some rice as well as the taste too.

Geamer

Postby ReadmeByAmy » 07 Nov 2015, 15:47

Rice is the staple food in my home country that is why I grew up eating rice. It is healthy to eat rice than bread because it do not have preservatives and it is just easy to cook. I eat my rice one cup only every meal (morning, lunch, dinner). And I do not eat more than that and when I eat I really measure my rice in a measuring cup. I had a small body size only that is why this measurement of eating my rice is just right for me.

ReadmeByAmy

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 419

Postby pattitude » 09 Nov 2015, 00:25

I eat lots and lots of rice. I am half-Japanese, so it is a main staple in my diet. I especially love it with tuna fish and soy sauce and rolled up in seaweed.

pattitude

ForumCoin: 147

Postby tr3se14 » 09 Nov 2015, 04:08

In our country, its a basic food for us. We may eat bread, crops or any other food yet our stomach still yearn to eat rice

tr3se14

ForumCoin: 50

Postby Geamer » 09 Nov 2015, 08:50

tr3se14 wrote:In our country, its a basic food for us. We may eat bread, crops or any other food yet our stomach still yearn to eat rice

I cannot really imagine not having or be deprived of rice, it is somewhat longed by our bodies particularly our taste buds and our minds, for rice eaters that is.

Geamer

Postby SHOHANA » 09 Nov 2015, 10:53

yes i also love to eat rich foods and don't care that i would be fat.

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 251

Postby tr3se14 » 09 Nov 2015, 12:30

Geamer wrote:
tr3se14 wrote:In our country, its a basic food for us. We may eat bread, crops or any other food yet our stomach still yearn to eat rice

I cannot really imagine not having or be deprived of rice, it is somewhat longed by our bodies particularly our taste buds and our minds, for rice eaters that is.

Yeah. Rice is as basic as breathing hehe.

tr3se14

ForumCoin: 50

Postby riazuddin101 » 09 Nov 2015, 21:35

yap i also like rice to eat because it is our main food for our country.it is so pretty for health.. 8-)

riazuddin101
Banned

ForumCoin: 12

Postby Geamer » 10 Nov 2015, 00:44

riazuddin101 wrote:yap i also like rice to eat because it is our main food for our country.it is so pretty for health.. 8-)

Can't live without rice LOL. Most of use eat it for economical reasons too because it is relatively cheap and it gives us the energy we need in this very taxing world.

Geamer

Postby mrbrown » 24 Nov 2015, 11:54

Well, I'm asian. So yes I eat rice everyday in almost every meal.

mrbrown

ForumCoin: 9

Postby chikitta » 27 Nov 2015, 10:04

Rice is like a staple food for me, i eat can practically eat rice everyday and not get bored eating it, it is easy and faster to cook you don't need to do much.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic