ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Do you appreciate an artwork?

Postby Geamer » 02 Nov 2015, 09:18

Image source: http://mrg.bz/pQKdWD by pedrojperez

There are many types of artwork and the one that I do appreciate the most are those painting that famous people had made. Even one of the heroes of my country during the old revolution had been painting and it really was not an ordinary painting but truly a gem of our culture and history.

When I stumble upon a painting I just appreciate it's beauty and I imagine how it was made, imagining what is in the artist's mind in that particular moment when he is crafting his work of art. It must be some kind of a genius to make such artwork because only the gifted few can do it.

Not all paintings I appreciate simply because of the nature of the art itself like if it is an abstract painting, but if it tries to recreate a scene or an event, or an image then it is something for me to marvel at and I truly examine every strokes that the artist had made for that particular piece and the message that he or she wants to convey about the painting.

I wish that I could paint because somehow and somewhere it will be appreciated, sometimes not in the present times but often in the future.

Geamer

ForumCoin: 82

Re: Do you appreciate an artwork?

Postby Gayathri Ganesan » 02 Nov 2015, 09:54

I love paintings and I use to wonder the artistic hand of these artists. Sometimes when I see a good painting I wish I had this capacity to paint and enjoy myself being a creator.

Gayathri Ganesan

ForumCoin: 329

Postby cessy_08 » 02 Nov 2015, 10:08

I do appreciate paintings and other artworks such as sculptures, but I admit that there are times I do not understand it. Well, any work of art is an interpretation made by the artist. So, it is open to interpretation, criticism, and appreciation. Not everybody share the same taste as well.

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby Geamer » 02 Nov 2015, 14:33

What is good about a painting is that it may add value into it as it ages like an investment where it just grows interest over the years, if it was carefully kept, maintained, and managed then it can fetch big money in the future if somebody would take notice of it and give it a corresponding price.

Geamer

ForumCoin: 82

Postby vathsala » 04 Nov 2015, 10:04

Though i do not know much about painting, I like and appreciate paintings . It is a wonderful art which everyone can not do . It needs some interest, skill, patience and devotion to paint anything naturally. The painting which i liked most is the dignified smiling Monalisa which is still liked and appreciated by many people even though that painting was done several years ago

Last edited by vathsala on 04 Nov 2015, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 51

Postby sprite1950 » 04 Nov 2015, 10:21

I wouldn't say I was an expert but I know what I like. Some paintings can take your breath away and I admire so much the ability to bring something to life in art form. I am not at all artistic but my mother was. I used to love looking at her water colour paintings.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 405

Postby Happyland » 05 Nov 2015, 01:56

I can appreciate artwork. Art work can really make you stop and think about what the artist was trying to "say" through art. The use of lighting, shade, color, the types of lines used. I wonder what was going on in the artist's head. Some people are talented at artwork and can create some pretty amazing works of art. Not just the folks who get the attention and become famous but your ordinary artist.

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,642

Postby chikitta » 02 Dec 2015, 10:40

I am not so particular about art work it doesn't really get me that excited i guess it just has it's own people.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 278

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Dec 2017, 23:33

When I first started freelance article writing I stumbled across two female contemporary artists. They both let me write an article about their work. I can definitely say that I love their artwork! But for the most part I am an art lover but can't narrow it down to a specific “style” or "art form". Like @sprite1950 says: I like what I like!

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 817

Postby Little Mage » 14 Dec 2017, 09:17

oh yes I love art! Especially cute and sexy art! heeheeeeeeee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 02:27

yes sure I appreciate art work and artist, its not easy for all and its gid gifted.

Spriha

ForumCoin: 0

Postby trendjing » 18 Dec 2017, 09:05

I can say that I am a lover of art. I love going to museums, watching architectural and interior designs on television, and appreciates street art. I'm always curious what's the story behind each masterpiece. I am not as good as others in drawing or painting, but I feel connected whenever I can see one.

trendjing

ForumCoin: 94

Return to General Chat - Off Topic