ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Have you ever lost money?

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 17 Dec 2015, 04:06

Thankfully in real life I have only lost small change. Online though I have lost to scams in the past but know better now. Also lost once when trying to do trading online learned from that quick.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 27
ForumCoin: 62

Postby vathsala » 17 Dec 2015, 04:43

I lost $25 in a site called Swom.com . This is not loosing but they have taken my money voluntarily without my permission . We have to post 200 comments daily and it is mandatory if we want to earn and only gold members will be paid and to become a gold members we have to pay $25. So i paid so and became a gold member and the whole month daily posted 200 comments wasting a lot of time , straining my eyes, and with severe back pain. On the last day of the month when they started counting each account, they have given me $32 for my postings but while crediting in the alertpay account, they have debited $25 without taking my permission and credited only the balance $7 . When i told them i do not want to be a gold member anymore and requested them to send the $25 they have taken , they never responded nor refunded. This is a very bad experience to me

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 98

Postby swalia » 17 Dec 2015, 07:22

my credit and debit cards were stolen once and before I realized it, someone had done shopping worth 50,000/- rupees using the cards.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 471

Postby enterprising » 21 Dec 2015, 13:14

Just a few days ago I lost a twenty dollar bill in the supermarket. How embarrasing! How humiliating!! Even though I hated losing that money, I can take some solace that the person who took that money will likely be some person who really needed it.

enterprising

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Happyland » 29 Jun 2018, 16:28

enterprising wrote:Just a few days ago I lost a twenty dollar bill in the supermarket. How embarrasing! How humiliating!! Even though I hated losing that money, I can take some solace that the person who took that money will likely be some person who really needed it.
I hope whoever found it either did one of two things: turned it in or used it. If he or she used it I hope he she really needed it too.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 650

Postby ruthmongare » 29 Jun 2018, 20:34

Yeah I once lost $10 which was meant to be the trip fee and I had to miss the trip.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 461

Postby mrki444 » 30 Jun 2018, 07:47

I lost 40$ in school.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 869

Postby beriut » 30 Jun 2018, 23:31

I lost money but I'm not really sure how much it was. I remember it was the money from my bag and I don't know if it was stolen or just lost it.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby talkerbee » 02 Jul 2018, 07:37

I've lost some penny and the good thing they are coins and not a paper bill. I don't know what to do if I lost big amount. Thanks to God! He don't let me experienced losing big money.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 248

Postby a_jerobon » 02 Jul 2018, 11:31

I have ever lost 200 shillings note. That was the only money I had and it was the middle of the term in high school. A boarding school where half term was banned and visiting day was a month ahead. I really felt so bad I could not even concentrate in class.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Margareth1993 » 03 Jul 2018, 02:43

when you have your last money for the week then you lost only a cent or 1 coin just to have your money exactly for the fare. It's kinda embarrassing.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 232

Postby rakski » 07 Jul 2018, 05:11

I just lost $20 in my paypal when my son buy robux. He just took his chance and unfortunately for me, my passwords is auto. So I change all the settings. Lessons learned. Not to trust my son. I got mad at him. really MAD :evil:

rakski

ForumCoin: 662

Postby chicnthin » 07 Jul 2018, 14:05

I think I did but doesn't remember how much. It was okay with me since I think its not that much but my parents will surely scold at me if I ever I will lose money again.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 24

Postby grecy0905 » 07 Jul 2018, 15:57

Yes,I did experience it once. I was riding a public utility jeepney. I thought I kept my wallet inside my bag. Actually, it is not a wallet but a coin purse. I have more than $6 in coins inside it. I remember I heard something dropped but I never thought it was my coin purse. I was really sad after.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 41

Postby msmoneybags » 07 Jul 2018, 16:25

I cant remember any big amounts, so if I have it would only be $5.00 at the most, I would feel gutted had it been a big amount :(

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 223

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic