New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Have you ever lost money?

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 17 Dec 2015, 04:06

Thankfully in real life I have only lost small change. Online though I have lost to scams in the past but know better now. Also lost once when trying to do trading online learned from that quick.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 62

Postby vathsala » 17 Dec 2015, 04:43

I lost $25 in a site called Swom.com . This is not loosing but they have taken my money voluntarily without my permission . We have to post 200 comments daily and it is mandatory if we want to earn and only gold members will be paid and to become a gold members we have to pay $25. So i paid so and became a gold member and the whole month daily posted 200 comments wasting a lot of time , straining my eyes, and with severe back pain. On the last day of the month when they started counting each account, they have given me $32 for my postings but while crediting in the alertpay account, they have debited $25 without taking my permission and credited only the balance $7 . When i told them i do not want to be a gold member anymore and requested them to send the $25 they have taken , they never responded nor refunded. This is a very bad experience to me

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 101

Postby swalia » 17 Dec 2015, 07:22

my credit and debit cards were stolen once and before I realized it, someone had done shopping worth 50,000/- rupees using the cards.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 586

Postby enterprising » 21 Dec 2015, 13:14

Just a few days ago I lost a twenty dollar bill in the supermarket. How embarrasing! How humiliating!! Even though I hated losing that money, I can take some solace that the person who took that money will likely be some person who really needed it.

enterprising

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Happyland » 29 Jun 2018, 16:28

enterprising wrote:Just a few days ago I lost a twenty dollar bill in the supermarket. How embarrasing! How humiliating!! Even though I hated losing that money, I can take some solace that the person who took that money will likely be some person who really needed it.
I hope whoever found it either did one of two things: turned it in or used it. If he or she used it I hope he she really needed it too.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 819

Postby ruthmongare » 29 Jun 2018, 20:34

Yeah I once lost $10 which was meant to be the trip fee and I had to miss the trip.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 406

Postby mrki444 » 30 Jun 2018, 07:47

I lost 40$ in school.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 433

Postby beriut » 30 Jun 2018, 23:31

I lost money but I'm not really sure how much it was. I remember it was the money from my bag and I don't know if it was stolen or just lost it.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby talkerbee » 02 Jul 2018, 07:37

I've lost some penny and the good thing they are coins and not a paper bill. I don't know what to do if I lost big amount. Thanks to God! He don't let me experienced losing big money.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 38

Postby a_jerobon » 02 Jul 2018, 11:31

I have ever lost 200 shillings note. That was the only money I had and it was the middle of the term in high school. A boarding school where half term was banned and visiting day was a month ahead. I really felt so bad I could not even concentrate in class.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 86

Postby Margareth1993 » 03 Jul 2018, 02:43

when you have your last money for the week then you lost only a cent or 1 coin just to have your money exactly for the fare. It's kinda embarrassing.

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 232

Postby rakski » 07 Jul 2018, 05:11

I just lost $20 in my paypal when my son buy robux. He just took his chance and unfortunately for me, my passwords is auto. So I change all the settings. Lessons learned. Not to trust my son. I got mad at him. really MAD :evil:

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby chicnthin » 07 Jul 2018, 14:05

I think I did but doesn't remember how much. It was okay with me since I think its not that much but my parents will surely scold at me if I ever I will lose money again.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 624

Postby grecy0905 » 07 Jul 2018, 15:57

Yes,I did experience it once. I was riding a public utility jeepney. I thought I kept my wallet inside my bag. Actually, it is not a wallet but a coin purse. I have more than $6 in coins inside it. I remember I heard something dropped but I never thought it was my coin purse. I was really sad after.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 176

Postby msmoneybags » 07 Jul 2018, 16:25

I cant remember any big amounts, so if I have it would only be $5.00 at the most, I would feel gutted had it been a big amount :(

msmoneybags

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic