ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Have you ever lost money?

Postby Justbhem » 07 Jul 2018, 16:26

Many times before. Now, I make sure that I keep my money in my purse or wallet safely.

Justbhem

ForumCoin: 6

Postby A K Rao » 24 Aug 2018, 16:46

Luckily I have never lost any money so far! Reason I don't keep wallet! I don't use public transport and I am on the farm most of the times as I am working there!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 708

Postby simplyfred » 28 Aug 2018, 10:31

Yes, I've lost something like P10,000 or $200. Not really lost but I think someone stole it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

Postby junrose123 » 28 Aug 2018, 10:39

Yes I have lost some money before when I was riding on a public vehicle and I did not notice that my wallet fall from the vehicle. It was really a sad incident for me that I will not forget.

--- 28 Aug 2018, 10:40 ---

Yes I have lost some money before when I was riding on a public vehicle and I did not notice that my wallet fall from the vehicle. It was really a sad incident for me that I will not forget.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Rosalin » 21 Oct 2018, 12:47

I have never lost money.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 367

Postby Jinglebells » 21 Oct 2018, 19:56

sprite1950 wrote:Do you mean dropped it in the street? Yes I have and it makes me feel angry with myself that I could have been so careless. I think the most I lost was £20 note which is around $30. I have also had countless notes stolen off me by a close family member .. that is somehow worse than dropping it in the street.

I hate losing money, not like I am rich so rather not lose any.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 68

Postby a_jerobon » 26 Nov 2018, 07:27

I am so lucky to have never lost money. I don't know why but maybe I am just so careful with the way I take care of my money.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Katriona_22 » 26 Nov 2018, 08:10

I experienced it many times, I'm so upset since money is so hard to find then it will just disappear like that.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 531

Postby gugun21 » 26 Nov 2018, 12:51

Yes, I have lost my 500 rupees this month.. I have misplaced it somewhere and I don't remember if I have spent it or misplaced it anywhere

gugun21

ForumCoin: 221

Postby Lushh » 05 Dec 2018, 21:19

Happyland wrote:Losing money leaves a bad feeling. Have you ever lost money? How did you feel when you realized you lost your money?

I lost money before just for a short while. Once when I tried to pay with cash for some items, I realized I didn't have the money I earlier had. Then I remember I also threw something in a garbage container. And so it was, the money also went with it. I hurriedly went back to the exact spot in the middle of downtown, ransacked the garbage and retrieved my money. I felt bad, not really because of what I did with myself in the garbage but because one of my brother's friends saw me and pretended not to know me. :D Sorry, but I don't think he would be willing to pay for my things in the store either.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 782

Postby arunima » 10 Dec 2018, 05:33

Few days back I dropped a Rs 500 note while paying to the cab driver. It just dropped out of money bag. When I came up to the house and opened my money bag to take the key out, I realized it being missing. I rushed back in lift to parking area and searched for it. Luckily I found it under bush. It had flown from the parking area to near by bushy plant. I was relieved.

arunima

ForumCoin: 378

Postby Simple arts » 10 Dec 2018, 06:36

If it is because of being careless, yes I have . Once I forgot where I had put my salary.

Simple arts

ForumCoin: 57

Postby darkthorn » 13 Dec 2018, 19:52

In the past many times, now I do not loose much money because I rather play on safe and secure investments.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 192

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 12:51

i know a guy that lost $1,000 on the train. He got it back though. Good, honest people.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby iamdahmmy » 14 Jan 2019, 19:01

Of course.. I doubt if their is anyone in this world that hasn"t lost money at one time or the other..
Recently, I went to a barber"s..when I was done..and wanted to pay,I discovered I had lost the wads..it was so embarassing

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 260

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic