ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 26 Nov 2017, 13:36

Ahh Sprite1950 I hope you feel better soon. Getting the flu never is fun, that is for sure. Boyfriend had to work today too, I feel bad for him. He has worked 2 weeks straight and also did a 17 hour day. He is so tired when he comes home. I am hoping it rains harder for he can come home early though. We are suppose to buy some wood today to make some frames for some nice anime art he ordered online. We also were going to go out for coffee. The last 2 weekends he has been trying to take me out to dinner but hes just to tired. I am not mad and I don't mind, he works very hard. Today I am taking advantage of my alone time to check out online sites before he comes home.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 62

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Nov 2017, 04:32

My day has gone slowly and I did not get as much accomplished as I had hoped to. But I'm my worst critic. Someone else observing me might think I did just fine and got a lot accomplished. It's about 10:30 PM CST and I'll will shutting down for the day. I'm tired. :yawn: :yawn: Good night. :)

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 351

Postby amitkokiladitya » 28 Nov 2017, 07:24

I have so much of work to do but I'm feeling so sleepy.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 174

Postby mrbenterprises » 28 Nov 2017, 21:16

My day was bless! I was able to complete my house chores, get some rest, watch TV, and spend time on Forum Coin.

:clap: :D

mrbenterprises

ForumCoin: 3

Postby sprite1950 » 28 Nov 2017, 21:20

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:Ahh Sprite1950 I hope you feel better soon. Getting the flu never is fun, that is for sure. Boyfriend had to work today too, I feel bad for him. He has worked 2 weeks straight and also did a 17 hour day. He is so tired when he comes home. I am hoping it rains harder for he can come home early though. We are suppose to buy some wood today to make some frames for some nice anime art he ordered online. We also were going to go out for coffee. The last 2 weekends he has been trying to take me out to dinner but hes just to tired. I am not mad and I don't mind, he works very hard. Today I am taking advantage of my alone time to check out online sites before he comes home.

Thank you. I'm still quite under the weather as my ribs are aching from all the coughing but I'll live!

Can I ask if this is a new boyfriend or did you make up with the old one? :)

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Nov 2017, 22:24

sprite1950 wrote:I'm still quite under the weather as my ribs are aching from all the coughing but I'll live!

You'll survive. I did. Fortunately for me, no more aches and the coughing was gone just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday. Now I'm hooked on a Korean drama that keeps me up way past my bedtime and I keep waking up late. This morning I woke up around 11 AM. That is so not me. Good thing I work for myself though, otherwise my boss would be giving me a poor performance appraisal. Not at a regular 9 to 5 anymore and I do not miss performance appraisals. After you've been on a job several years, if you don't know how to perform it properly, you probably should have been terminated a long time ago. Know what I mean? Anyway, jobs have to keep records and paperwork as the employer never knows when they might get slapped with a labor lawsuit. Got to have things documented just in case there's a case. Rat race. :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 351

Postby junrose123 » 29 Nov 2017, 08:26

I was busy all day in the office duty. I take a break now to sit back and relax for a while.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 2,500

Postby anorona » 29 Nov 2017, 11:22

I am not feeling good today, i feel like I am getting sick

anorona

ForumCoin: 855

Postby talkerbee » 29 Nov 2017, 13:35

I accompanied my Mother to her Doctor in whole day. Tired from travel and laboratory examinations. A duty of a daughter to her Mother.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 59

Postby Little Mage » 29 Nov 2017, 18:53

JUst making moneys online!
Oh and I won the contest here.. yay!! hee heeeeeeeeee :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby tanja011 » 30 Nov 2017, 14:37

It is rainy and cold in my country today, so I am staying home and doing jobs on internet. I feel sleepy, so maybe i will go to bed early this evening.

tanja011

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 12

Postby talkerbee » 01 Dec 2017, 01:58

Little Mage wrote:JUst making moneys online!
Oh and I won the contest here.. yay!! hee heeeeeeeeee :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
congrats Little Mage!

Waiting for the lab test result of my Mother. At the general clinic. FC while waiting.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 59

Postby sprite1950 » 01 Dec 2017, 11:24

Today I have had a mass clean of my house because I let it go a bit when I was ill. It's surprising how much dog hair a home can accumulate if it's not cleared every day. :o

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby ladyninja » 01 Dec 2017, 14:59

I have been very busy these past few days so I'm just taking it easy today.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 96

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 01 Dec 2017, 22:21

I have not been doing much online the last couple of days due to being depressed and thinking about college. Me and the boyfriend are suppose to go eat somewhere for our 2 month anniversary so I am waiting for that.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 62

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic