*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: Chat & What Did you do today? - How was your day?

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Dec 2018, 07:45

long day. had a day out with the family. Got home late. did some gaming. Not just relaxing and more gaming before bed. Hope you all had a great and fun day!

But yes I need to get really serious about my gaming this year. It's going to be great! :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Postby leo1000 » 03 Dec 2018, 00:59

My day was pretty good today keeping busy on the computer and making some extra cash.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 17

Postby verity » 03 Dec 2018, 01:04

Im back on track online Today. :D even i have still boil in my head . i want to be productive ! hope i would healed soon.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 07:33

I did a bunch of gaming. Then some blogging and promoting. Applied for some game testing gigs. Made some easy money online. Also posted here on forum coin.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby verity » 07 Dec 2018, 01:13

Today was my brother Flight and we have a small quarrel. beacuse he wants to get the phone he gave to me

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Dec 2018, 00:40

went out to eat. Music, blogging promotion. now will take a walk.. drink beer gaming.. then maybe go live on facebook to promote music and my podcast.
also applying for more online money making gigs. Game tester gigs etc.
More money is always great. :D

MysticMoons

Postby talkerbee » 09 Dec 2018, 06:57

Yesterday, I and my co-youths decorated the church. We are not yet done because some materials are lacking. We need to buy those. Today, we will be having practice for the carolings.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby Raees » 09 Dec 2018, 12:21

Hello Guys !!
Hows everything going ?

Raees

Referrals: 16
ForumCoin: 27

Postby dynamae21 » 12 Dec 2018, 06:25

Its great! Am doing good in ministry this morning ,and lunch then rest .

dynamae21

ForumCoin: 5

Postby arunima » 13 Dec 2018, 10:24

I had a good day with surveys. And after a long time, today I was able to work online for long hours and could cover most of my sites.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby Angie10 » 13 Dec 2018, 14:07

Hey y'all! How's everybody doing? I'm still in work and will only break for Christmas on the 21st **groan**. Today was business as usual but luckily, it's been a lot more bearable than Monday-Wednesday!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Eternal » 14 Dec 2018, 04:42

Hey, everyone. I haven't been on this forum in a little over a year. :P

Eternal

ForumCoin: 29

Postby arunima » 14 Dec 2018, 05:13

I have just started with my online work. Juggling here and on DG. Since I have already come to post limit, maybe I will be back here in afternoon after the time zone changes.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby katkat » 14 Dec 2018, 23:11

My day started to be online here in FC and later will be with other sites. While drinking my coffee I am enjoying to do some post here. I will later do some house cleaning and decorating for Christmas. Family will gather and it's just a few days before Christmas. Happy Weekend everyone. See you around here in FC.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby nakitakona » 15 Dec 2018, 14:57

What a busy time of the day I have had this day together with my wife, daughter and son-in-law!

It is the Christmas party of our 4 grandchildren. One in the Kindergarten class. Three in the high school. My wife, my daughter with her hubby have decided to split ourselves to attend to them.

My wife has accepted to tender to our Kinder granddaughter, Sophie. An An, our 3rd daughter to her eldest daughter, Bulaklak. And Stephen, An An's hubby has to attend to their 2nd daughter, Panie. And I am going to attend to the Christmas party of our grandson Bryan.

The problem is solved. Those grandchildren of ours are so thankful and very happy they have enjoyed their party and at the same time have participated in their Family Day for they have been represented by any member of their family.

Thus, we don't want them to be frustrated or be unhappy especially this Christmas season, the joyous seasons of the year. And at the same, we are also happy for it is our moral obligation to attend to the needs of our children, of our grandchildren, to our family members.

When they are happy, we are also as their parents, grandparents are happy too.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic