ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Did you ever ride horse?

Postby mrki444 » 11 Feb 2019, 09:34

Horses are Beautiful Animals. Big, beautiful and calm. Many people like ride horse since it has good affect on calm behavior. Also some poeple like sport like polo. I never ride horse but I would like to try it.

Did you ever ride horse? Is there place nearby where you can do it?

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 855

Re: Did you ever ride horse?

Postby OldGuy » 11 Feb 2019, 17:43

Although I grew up in a small city, there were nearby ranches that allowed people to come and ride horses on their trails just for the experience. My dad took us horseback riding several times during my childhood.

In every case, they had someone act as a guide to lead the pack along trails on their own property. They would walk us along at the beginning, and then go into a trot along some straight stretches. It was a fun experience even though I nearly fell off more than once. Now those times are just pleasant memories, even the time the horse I was on did not want to stop and just walked right through a wooden fence, breaking it into pieces. They had to chase after the horse with me on it to get it stopped.

On the other hand, another 15 year old girl decided to go with a classmate who lived on a farm to go horseback riding after school. She had not even asked her mom, they just went. Unfortunately, that horse bucked and she fell off. The horse came back down and put a hoof right through her skull and killed her. The rancher had to call her mom to tell her about her daughter's death. It was all a tragic accident but clearly reveals just how dangerous it can be if you are not very careful.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 632

Postby iamdahmmy » 12 Feb 2019, 09:16

I have never ride a horse before but I'm open to it..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 259

Postby mrki444 » 12 Feb 2019, 17:14

OldGuy wrote: It was all a tragic accident but clearly reveals just how dangerous it can be if you are not very careful.

We should be always careful whatever we do.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby darkthorn » 12 Feb 2019, 22:52

No I didn't, I love horses and love to see them running but somehow I never felt I should ride one, maybe because I have a deep respect for animals and I do not believe they are here to serve us instead we must respect them and appreciate their beauty, every animal is unique and we can learn so much from them.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 192

Postby Ggemezz98 » 14 Feb 2019, 10:35

i always loved people riding horses in movies and wishing maybe I would love to ride one maybe someday

Ggemezz98
Banned

ForumCoin: 12

Postby kanchan18 » 14 Feb 2019, 17:52

Whenever I go to I always go for a horse ride. I is fun that i always like to indulge in.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 806

Postby freelancermariagrace » 18 Feb 2019, 03:31

Yes, when I was younger. It was a fun experience

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 163

Postby sushme » 18 Feb 2019, 15:22

Yes I have, I had the opportunity of roding horse whenever I visited hill stations in my country. Actually horse riding is considered a fun activity on hills.

sushme

ForumCoin: 159

Postby mrki444 » 18 Feb 2019, 17:17

kanchan18 wrote:Whenever I go to I always go for a horse ride. I is fun that i always like to indulge in.

Do you ride always same horse or you ride different horses anytime?

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby A K Rao » 28 Feb 2019, 04:02

Though I am a Vet working for horses, I never rode any horse so far! I know that requires special skills and also lot of energy to do so!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 693

Postby talkerbee » 10 Mar 2019, 06:17

My father raised a horse but I haven't tried to ride. If there's someone willing to teach and assist on me how, I'm glad to do a ride. I'm very willing to learn.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 248

Postby mrki444 » 10 Mar 2019, 08:07

talkerbee wrote:My father raised a horse but I haven't tried to ride. If there's someone willing to teach and assist on me how, I'm glad to do a ride. I'm very willing to learn.

Did your father owned horse or it just rent it?

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby KyushuKris » 11 Mar 2019, 00:40

my mother used to own one, never rode it

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby leo1000 » 13 Mar 2019, 20:13

I have never rode a horse before. Not much on horses here.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 234

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic