ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

She should have not dated this guy in the first place

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Feb 2019, 07:06

This transwoman decided to date a guy who is transphobic, she lied to him that she is biologically female and now she is stuck on this situation.

She should have not dated this guy and she should have been honest about being trans and date guys who dont mind dating trans. Now She puts herself in a dangerous situation.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 623

Re: She should have not dated this guy in the first place

Postby iamdahmmy » 07 Feb 2019, 13:29

A relationship built on lies will surely crumble..its not too late though..the lady should just come clean since they are not yet married..she should be fair to the guy..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 160

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Feb 2019, 21:16

She is crazy. I mean be honest about what you are. Do not lie. I agree she should have not dated him, let alone tried to get married.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,646

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Feb 2019, 07:58

She should have dated a guy who is open to dating trans instead of fooling a straight guy.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 623

Postby KyushuKris » 11 Feb 2019, 10:23

:oops:

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 235

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:23

fergus1234 wrote:She should have dated a guy who is open to dating trans instead of fooling a straight guy.

Yes and she knew what she was doing as if she likes to be evil. She even calls her self a Trap.
I mean come on? It's better to be honest than to play tricks on people. This will just make it harder to trust people after seeing this article.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

Postby sabtra » 11 Feb 2019, 20:48

He ain't transphobic, he's KINDA transphobic. :lol:
I'm so sorry for the guy. His opinion doesn't matter, it's just wrong he's been tricked this way. :(

sabtra

ForumCoin: 212

Postby freelancermariagrace » 19 Feb 2019, 06:18

She should have looked for other guys who are okay dating a transgender instead.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 153

Postby verity » 19 Feb 2019, 08:13

That transwoman looks really like a real born female i bet if she dated blacks or asian guys she have no worries those 2 race like white people alot even your not a real women :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 851

Postby MABEL » 19 Feb 2019, 08:41

Honesty is the best policy in a relationship. There are guys who can accept any gender. She should have been honest on their first date. Now, she'll be hurting herself and the guy.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 237

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Feb 2019, 20:47

Yes being honest is best. She knows he probably would not have wanted to date her if he knew the truth. I think she is wrong for lying. I mean she knows what she is doing calling her self a trap.

MysticMoons

Return to General Chat - Off Topic