New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Movies

Postby Tina30219 » 12 Jan 2019, 18:44

I have been wanting a couple of movies for a while and I finally got both of them and I am looking forward to watching both of them very soon. Have you bought any good movies lately to watch? If you have seen these don’t spoil them for me I know the dog one is sad.

Attachments
113CBACF-8CA5-41AB-83FB-9DA6A7EDD4BD.jpeg
113CBACF-8CA5-41AB-83FB-9DA6A7EDD4BD.jpeg (231.14 KiB) Viewed 90 times
Tina30219

ForumCoin: 121

Re: Movies

Postby darkthorn » 12 Jan 2019, 18:49

I do not buy movies to watch I rather use the video on demand at home, some years ago I used to record movies in DVD's but one day I look at the amount of DVD's I had and said no way, there are movies here I only saw once and never saw again, they are just taking space I could use to other stuff, and that was when I started using video on demand :).

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby Tina30219 » 12 Jan 2019, 19:31

darkthorn wrote:I do not buy movies to watch I rather use the video on demand at home, some years ago I used to record movies in DVD's but one day I look at the amount of DVD's I had and said no way, there are movies here I only saw once and never saw again, they are just taking space I could use to other stuff, and that was when I started using video on demand :).
We have a lot of movies we have 2 shelves one for movies and one for television series. I will have to take a picture and share it for you. In the winter where we live that is all we do is watch our movies and television series and play video games on our wii. Is this on demand like a Netflix or any of the others out there?

Tina30219

Postby Ash » 12 Jan 2019, 20:10

I don't buy films, haven't done so for a long time now. It's all about Netflix and Amazon prime for me. The last film that I watched was Mad Max Fury Road.

Ash

ForumCoin: 624

Postby Tina30219 » 12 Jan 2019, 20:48

kingcool52 wrote:I don't buy films, haven't done so for a long time now. It's all about Netflix and Amazon prime for me. The last film that I watched was Mad Max Fury Road.
Wow that is a old one . If we had better internet we would probably have Netflix or one of the other ones out there.

Tina30219

Postby verity » 13 Jan 2019, 10:36

Besides forumcoin my favorite past time is watching hollywood and asian chinese movies online and its free i dont need to pay in theathers cinema to see a Newest hollywood films or movies.

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 446

Postby Tina30219 » 13 Jan 2019, 16:47

verity wrote:Besides forumcoin my favorite past time is watching hollywood and asian chinese movies online and its free i dont need to pay in theathers cinema to see a Newest hollywood films or movies.
I like FC and I am getting back into it again been doing other things for a while but I am back. As for movies in a theater I never go to expensive I wait til they come out in stores to buy it.

Tina30219

Postby iamdahmmy » 13 Jan 2019, 17:20

Do people still buy CD"s?just wondering.. With the advent of cable television, people watch movies via this cable networks.. I can remember the last time I borrowed or bought a CD though

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby Tina30219 » 13 Jan 2019, 18:31

iamdahmmy wrote:Do people still buy CD"s?just wondering.. With the advent of cable television, people watch movies via this cable networks.. I can remember the last time I borrowed or bought a CD though
Yes people still buy dvds not as much as they buy blue ray though. If I had better internet where I lived we would have Netflix or Hulu or any of the many others out there. I know a lot of people are getting rid of satellite television and cable television for Netflix or one of them other streaming services out there.

Tina30219

Postby leo1000 » 14 Jan 2019, 00:26

I really like final score it has former WWE wrestler Dave Bautista in it.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 434

Postby Tendz » 16 Jan 2019, 08:09

Everything is on the internet these days, so I prefer watching movies on the internet. But, the last DVD I bought was, Spiderman 3

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,559

Postby mrki444 » 16 Jan 2019, 08:57

I'm waiting for good quality of Bohemiam Rapsody.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 872

Postby iamdahmmy » 20 Jan 2019, 11:41

Tina30219 wrote:
iamdahmmy wrote:Do people still buy CD"s?just wondering.. With the advent of cable television, people watch movies via this cable networks.. I can remember the last time I borrowed or bought a CD though
Yes people still buy dvds not as much as they buy blue ray though. If I had better internet where I lived we would have Netflix or Hulu or any of the many others out there. I know a lot of people are getting rid of satellite television and cable television for Netflix or one of them other streaming services out there.

I guess neflix is taking over

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby Tina30219 » 20 Jan 2019, 15:10

iamdahmmy wrote:
Tina30219 wrote:

I guess neflix is taking over
Yes Netflix is taking as long with the other ones.

Tina30219

Postby msmoneybags » 20 Jan 2019, 18:58

I dont buy movies much anymore, I do have a few that Im trying to get all of, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, and also the Tolkein movies. Someone gifted me the tv show LOST

I have seen the dog movie above oh my goodness :(

msmoneybags

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 303

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic