*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

dharbai grass

Postby vathsala » 11 Jan 2019, 09:51

my son is flying to oman tomorrow, He needs to perform certain rites for his departed dad monthly once for which he needs dharbai grass ( a sacred grass ) and vermillon, and a sacred chalk to adore the symbol of our caste in his forehead, which is called thiruman. Can anyone tell me whether he can carry dharbai grass , srichurnam and tiruman on flight ?

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 438

Banner Ad

Re: dharbai grass

Postby ptrikha21 » 19 Jan 2019, 16:24

Have you joined here recently? Are you active on Mylot these days? I think you can put up this question in Quora.com or may be check if any of your relatives/friends have been to Oman. Sometimes, rules of customs and Immigration departments vary from country to country, so you need to check out first.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 897

Postby anilmr » 19 Jan 2019, 20:44

I am really sorry to say, but you have posted your query at wrong place. You could check with consulate of Oman by Googling the following:
-The Consulate General of the Sultanate of Oman
-Oman - Embassies and Consulates - EmbassyPages.com
Wishing your son Bon Voyage!

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby darkthorn » 19 Jan 2019, 22:09

The best way is to ask the fly company, they are more aware of the rules than we who are just users. This is what I do when I need to carry something specific with me on a flight.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby iamdahmmy » 20 Jan 2019, 11:24

The flight you want to travel with will be able to answer that.You can check with the Oman embassy for more information.. You may not get the right answer here

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

Postby hunkmenlordy » 26 Jan 2019, 01:38

its easy to find just post on reddit

hunkmenlordy

ForumCoin: 25

Postby vathsala » 27 Apr 2019, 17:42

Thank you so much to all who guided me in this post. He was allowed to carry the above mentioned things, It is not any banned item, so he did not face any problem.

vathsala

ForumCoin: 438

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic