New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

The new year is great so far! How is yours?

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Jan 2019, 20:38

Well I just got sent a ton of money from my video games stream company. I am applying
for a bunch of game tester gigs. Got one already. I will be getting new video game systems,
and new gaming PC and tablet or this year.

I am excited things are finally looking up for me. This was always my dream and
I am finally living it. A lot of people tell me to get a real job. But to me anywhere you make
money is a job. Even if you do it from home, and love what you do.

Wishing you all a great new year enjoy! :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 265

Re: The new year is great so far! How is yours?

Postby Lushh » 03 Jan 2019, 05:52

Thanks! Yes, your year started off good and it seems like you enjoy what you do. That's the way it should be. :thumbup: Mine started off with me in a happy mood and it's been like that since :) . I was surrounded by good people and we were enjoying ourselves.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 199

Postby Rosalin » 04 Jan 2019, 07:46

Seems like you are doing really well. :thumbup: :thumbup:. Well done. Last year was not that great for me.. My year started pretty well.. I've started doing lots of positive things to stay mentally strong and focused. Looking forward to adopt some good habits.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby ptrikha21 » 05 Jan 2019, 16:50

So far a mixed start. I have had some good starts on a few things. Yet some worries remain and need to be sorted out.

--- 05 Jan 2019, 22:30 ---

Rosalin wrote:Seems like you are doing really well. :thumbup: :thumbup:. Well done. Last year was not that great for me.. My year started pretty well.. I've started doing lots of positive things to stay mentally strong and focused. Looking forward to adopt some good habits.

That's great! It is indeed vital to stay positive and in the right frame of mind.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 724

Postby darkthorn » 05 Jan 2019, 18:37

Well I can not say the new year has been great but so far it has been better than the last one, anyway it is too early to say something about it because only a few days have passed, in a couple of months I will have more information to answer your question ehehe

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Jan 2019, 20:21

Rosalin wrote:Seems like you are doing really well. :thumbup: :thumbup:. Well done. Last year was not that great for me.. My year started pretty well.. I've started doing lots of positive things to stay mentally strong and focused. Looking forward to adopt some good habits.

Yes I am doing pretty well this year. It started out last year for me. I am sorry to hear last yea was not that great for year. I hope things get better this year! Yes stay positive with good habits :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 19:02

My year is going so well too. I am making money online and I am seeing my financial goals coming true. I am also doing great with personal improvement on positivity.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 94

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Jan 2019, 08:09

a_jerobon wrote:Top

I am happy your year is going well! hope you reach all your goals and dream this year !

MysticMoons

Postby mrki444 » 13 Jan 2019, 09:30

So far great but I have to go at job tomorrow. :(

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 471

Postby iamdahmmy » 13 Jan 2019, 13:24

My new year has been great so far..although I have not made tons of money yet..but I'm sure I will..as of now, I'm just enjoying each passing minute..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Jan 2019, 08:20

Yes let us enjoy every moment! But more money always helps!
Hope you are having a great time!

MysticMoons

Postby mrki444 » 15 Jan 2019, 19:00

First bad thing. I bought new TV and it looks like broken. It doesn't recognize any TV antena. I will probably send complain and ask free repair.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Jan 2019, 20:52

I am sorry to hear about your new TV. try the new Roku TV. We got one and it is pretty awesome !
Hope you have a great day, and awesome weekend. :D

MysticMoons

Postby mrki444 » 16 Jan 2019, 09:02

We don't have that brand in Croatia. I bought Elite TV brand.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby leo1000 » 16 Jan 2019, 15:07

Mine isn't too bad going on a diet and losing some weight. Been exercising quite a bit too.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 360

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic