New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

My New Book Read

Postby ptrikha21 » 31 Dec 2018, 07:36

All,
I have started reading "Christmas" - a Murder mystery with detective Poirot, and written by Agatha Christie.
So far I have read 41 pages and the story so far looks good.
Are you folks also reading something?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 457

Re: My New Book Read

Postby cmoneyspinner » 31 Dec 2018, 22:56

I have watched all of the episodes of Poirot. The TV series based on the books. They were all very good, especially the Christmas episode. I may not rewatch them. It's one of the few series that I don't mind watching over and over again. But I've never read the books.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 286

Postby ptrikha21 » 01 Jan 2019, 08:10

cmoneyspinner wrote:I have watched all of the episodes of Poirot. The TV series based on the books. They were all very good, especially the Christmas episode. I may not rewatch them. It's one of the few series that I don't mind watching over and over again. But I've never read the books.

I remember watching some Poirot TV series very long time back, and then in November end 2017, I watched the Movie "Murder on the Orient Express".
However, I have mostly read his books and seen very few of the movies or TV series.

ptrikha21

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Jan 2019, 20:31

That sounds like a good and interesting book!
I am reading the Brothers Grims collection of fairy tales and stories.
They are really good! I am thinking of reading them on youtube in a spooky voice,
as these stories are very good.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 91

Postby Rosalin » 04 Jan 2019, 07:50

I'm currently reading a health & fitness book "Eat Delete". Want to learn some healthy habits. I love reading books. I have a big list of books to read. Hope this year I will read many great books.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby ptrikha21 » 04 Jan 2019, 18:41

Rosalin wrote:I'm currently reading a health & fitness book "Eat Delete". Want to learn some healthy habits. I love reading books. I have a big list of books to read. Hope this year I will read many great books.

Sounds like a nice book on health.

--- 05 Jan 2019, 00:12 ---

MysticMoons wrote:That sounds like a good and interesting book!
I am reading the Brothers Grims collection .

......I am thinking of reading them on youtube in a spooky voice,
as these stories are very good.

Oh that is cool as well !

ptrikha21

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 19:05

I am reading Zoya by Danielle Steel. It is really a great book.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 552

Postby Tina30219 » 17 Jan 2019, 01:37

ptrikha21 wrote:All,
I have started reading "Christmas" - a Murder mystery with detective Poirot, and written by Agatha Christie.
I have never read any of Agatha Christie’s books are they series books.? Right now I am reading a series by Liz Isaacson It is called the three rivers ranch series. Could you recommend me something by Agatha Christie?

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 121

Postby iamdahmmy » 17 Jan 2019, 13:35

I used to read novels a lot in the past..the last novel i read was "Long road to freedom".. The autobiography of nelson Mandela..its a great novel..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 318

Postby MABEL » 17 Jan 2019, 13:58

I'm just on 3rd page of Primal Heat by Susan Sizemore. Well,I wanna find out what's the prime heat in here. :lol:

MABEL

ForumCoin: 367

Postby ptrikha21 » 17 Jan 2019, 17:47

a_jerobon wrote:I am reading Zoya by Danielle Steel. It is really a great book.

Thanks for sharing. Which genre is that?

--- 17 Jan 2019, 23:19 ---

MABEL wrote:I'm just on 3rd page of Primal Heat by Susan Sizemore. Well,I wanna find out what's the prime heat in here. :lol:

Good read ahead MABEL ! :thumbup: :thumbup:

--- 17 Jan 2019, 23:20 ---

Tina30219 wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:All,
I have never read any of Agatha Christie’s books are they series books.? Right now I am reading a series by Liz Isaacson It is called the three rivers ranch series. Could you recommend me something by Agatha Christie?

You can check "Murder on the Orient Express", "Christmas", "And then there were None".

--- 17 Jan 2019, 23:21 ---

Rosalin wrote:I'm currently reading a health & fitness book "Eat Delete". Want to learn some healthy habits. I love reading books. I have a big list of books to read. Hope this year I will read many great books.

So are you liking this book?

ptrikha21

Return to General Chat - Off Topic