ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

My New Book Read

Postby ptrikha21 » 31 Dec 2018, 07:36

All,
I have started reading "Christmas" - a Murder mystery with detective Poirot, and written by Agatha Christie.
So far I have read 41 pages and the story so far looks good.
Are you folks also reading something?
  • 0

User avatar
ptrikha21
 
Posts: 582
Location: India
Reputation: 165
ForumCoin: 625

Re: My New Book Read

Postby cmoneyspinner » 31 Dec 2018, 22:56

I have watched all of the episodes of Poirot. The TV series based on the books. They were all very good, especially the Christmas episode. I may not rewatch them. It's one of the few series that I don't mind watching over and over again. But I've never read the books.
  • 1

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 5,420
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1719
ForumCoin: 2,336

Re: My New Book Read

Postby ptrikha21 » 01 Jan 2019, 08:10

cmoneyspinner wrote:I have watched all of the episodes of Poirot. The TV series based on the books. They were all very good, especially the Christmas episode. I may not rewatch them. It's one of the few series that I don't mind watching over and over again. But I've never read the books.

I remember watching some Poirot TV series very long time back, and then in November end 2017, I watched the Movie "Murder on the Orient Express".
However, I have mostly read his books and seen very few of the movies or TV series.
  • 0

User avatar
ptrikha21
 
Posts: 582
Location: India
Reputation: 165
ForumCoin: 625

Re: My New Book Read

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Jan 2019, 20:31

That sounds like a good and interesting book!
I am reading the Brothers Grims collection of fairy tales and stories.
They are really good! I am thinking of reading them on youtube in a spooky voice,
as these stories are very good.
  • 1

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 1,022
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 91
ForumCoin: 822

Re: My New Book Read

Postby Rosalin » 04 Jan 2019, 07:50

I'm currently reading a health & fitness book "Eat Delete". Want to learn some healthy habits. I love reading books. I have a big list of books to read. Hope this year I will read many great books.
  • 1

User avatar
Rosalin
 
Posts: 323
Reputation: 31
ForumCoin: 300

Re: My New Book Read

Postby ptrikha21 » 04 Jan 2019, 18:41

Rosalin wrote:I'm currently reading a health & fitness book "Eat Delete". Want to learn some healthy habits. I love reading books. I have a big list of books to read. Hope this year I will read many great books.

Sounds like a nice book on health.

--- 05 Jan 2019, 00:12 ---

MysticMoons wrote:That sounds like a good and interesting book!
I am reading the Brothers Grims collection .

.
......I am thinking of reading them on youtube in a spooky voice,
as these stories are very good.

Oh that is cool as well !
  • 0

User avatar
ptrikha21
 
Posts: 582
Location: India
Reputation: 165
ForumCoin: 625

Re: My New Book Read

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 19:05

I am reading Zoya by Danielle Steel. It is really a great book.
  • 0

a_jerobon
 
Posts: 1,452
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 53
ForumCoin: 437


Return to General Chat - Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'