ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: What is so great about waking up early?

Postby KyushuKris » 23 Jan 2019, 01:05

when i was younger I'd stay up till 5am gaming, smoking, drinking. Then I moved to the countryside and I now always go to bed at 12 and wake up around 7. It's better, you get more sunshine, it's also healthier I believe. I lost weight after changing my sleeping patterns for that reason alone. Every 'winner' I've ever met has a similar sleeping pattern.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 314

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Jan 2019, 01:26

I dont stay up that late. But I do not like waking up early.
But yes it is healthier and you do lose weight doing that.

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,875

Postby MABEL » 23 Jan 2019, 07:14

The good thing in waking up early is you accomplish something early too. You have time to rest and relax within the day.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 295

Postby iamdahmmy » 23 Jan 2019, 08:11

Waking up early enables you to prepare for the day.. If you wake up late,you won't have time to fully prepare for the day ahead.. The first thing in your mind would be getting out of bed,taking your bath and hurrying off to work

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 215

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Jan 2019, 09:01

I work from home so I never worry about hurrying to work., I like to sleep a lot.
I am a bit lazy about things at times. But I think I should get in bed now to rest.

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 10:05

For my personal opinion, I do like waking up early because we won't be late to do anything. For example, if need to go somewhere, and waking up late, you will be rush to prepare yourself and might forgetting some things.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Jan 2019, 04:28

I do not like waking early. But tomorrow.. I might have to wake early. So I must sleep early today.
But I will be getting lots of free money. So it might be worth it.

MysticMoons

Postby hunkmenlordy » 26 Jan 2019, 01:31

feels like u hav alot of time

hunkmenlordy

ForumCoin: 26

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Jan 2019, 08:42

I do in some ways.But I have a lot to do each day for my online money making projects.
So when it comes to that, I really do not have much time after all.

MysticMoons

Postby kanchan18 » 02 Mar 2019, 04:44

Main advantage I think is those extra time that is available and we all know time is money.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 763

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic