ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: What is so great about waking up early?

Postby nakitakona » 12 Dec 2018, 04:14

Walking is a good exercise for the heart. It is free. You don't have to go to the gym for a workout. As far as I could remember I have been doing this walking exercise for more than 3 years already. And my schedule is early in the morning or late in the afternoon. If I could make it, I may do it anytime for my convenient. I usually take 20 minutes up 30 minutes. My point is I have walked.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 531

Postby ptrikha21 » 13 Dec 2018, 06:15

arunima wrote:I am an early. My day starts at 5 in the morning and ends at 10 in the night. I feel that I have a strong hold on my day and it is more productive if I follow this time table.

A great thing to do. I too want to get up early and sleep in time. Unfortunately with kids, we do wake up early on the weekdays but go to sleep late as well.

--- 13 Dec 2018, 11:48 ---

nakitakona wrote:Walking is a good exercise for the heart. It is free. You don't have to go to the gym for a workout. As far as I could remember .......

Do you still walk after dinner, if your day has been very hectic and you have walked a lot while coming back from office/ some other place?

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 915

Postby gugun21 » 13 Dec 2018, 06:19

The best thing about waking up earlier is that you get lot of time for the rest of the day!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby sofs » 13 Dec 2018, 06:36

I love waking early and listening to the birds and bees. Its my time of prayer and peace. I enjoy being up early and finishing my work so i am free to work online.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby arunima » 13 Dec 2018, 06:36

I prefer to stay with the natural dark_light rhythm of the day and prefer to keep my sleep wake rhythm in accordance with it. I feel going along with cycle of Nature is healthy way.

arunima

ForumCoin: 223

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Dec 2018, 16:59

Well you do make a good point. Going with nature you can never go wrong! I just love sleeping in and not having to get up early. I think I will go back to bed now.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,494

Postby a_jerobon » 15 Dec 2018, 07:22

I love waking up early. I get to plan my day well and do some things online before I can embark in my school work and classes.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Rosalin » 15 Dec 2018, 14:25

I hate waking up early. I don't feel good at all whenever I wake up early. Currently I'm waking up around 8a.m. And another reason is I'm a daytime sleeper. I can't sleep properly at night time.. Like I sleep at 11:30 p.m but I have the proper sleep around 3-4 a.m. So it's quite obvious that I won't like to wake up early. But my mom loves waking up early in the morning. She usually wakes up at 4:30a.m.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 341

Postby nakitakona » 15 Dec 2018, 15:11

ptrikha21 wrote: ... Do you still walk after dinner, if your day has been very hectic and you have walked a lot while coming back from office/ some other place?

Practically, it is not good to take a walk after dinner. It is not advisable to do so. As I have mentioned earlier, I take the early morning walk. That is before I eat my breakfast or anything to eat. My body or my stomach is still empty. I just only drink a glass of water and then start off walking around the City especially in the public plaza.

While heading to the plaza, I sometimes hum or sing my favorite song or whistle a tune to make my fresh mind filled with such lovely and beautiful music. I feel great and I am happy. I know that a happy heart makes us free from any woes and worries in life due to the stressful working environment we have had.

Also while walking, I have with me my handyphone. As I pass along with a beautiful, bright color flowers, I capture them for my latest Facebook image post or to add to my latest post in my various blog sites. Flowers, I believe could boost our self-esteem, could alleviate our depressed or ill feelings. When I see them along the way, I feel as I am with the garden of happiness. I know those flowers are taken care of God, their creator.

Thus, walking early is delightful and problem or worry-free. By the way, if I couldn't make it. I do it late in the afternoon. I don't have to worry about my hectic schedule for I am already a retired government employee. I am the boss of myself. I do my best to enjoy my life to its fullest.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 531

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Dec 2018, 18:28

Rosalin wrote:I hate waking up early. I don't feel good at all whenever I wake up early. Currently I'm waking up around 8a.m. And another reason is I'm a daytime sleeper. I can't sleep properly at night time.. Like I sleep at 11:30 p.m but I have the proper sleep around 3-4 a.m. So it's quite obvious that I won't like to wake up early. But my mom loves waking up early in the morning. She usually wakes up at 4:30a.m.

I hate waking up early also.I must agree. I slept a lot last night, and slept in late, and now I am very happy. :D

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

Postby jobless dude » 16 Dec 2018, 21:48

I usually go to sleep between 3 - 4 am and wake up at 12 pm.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 466

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 02:21

That is the only way to live man! I love sleeping in till noon.

MysticMoons

Postby talkerbee » 17 Dec 2018, 07:18

I usually wake up around 6 a.m. everyday but today and next following days I have to wake up early around 3:30 a.m. so I can attend Misa de Gallo.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 195

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 09:11

wow that is early. I am up late now. But I want to get to bed soon lol :mrgreen:

MysticMoons

Postby suny » 21 Dec 2018, 07:22

I always wakeup at 5.30 and reach to a park at 6 for jogging, walking and running. The park is equiped with training equipment which help me keeping in shape.

Attachments
IMG_20170222_084413_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170222_084413_HDR.jpg (122.53 KiB) Viewed 53 times
suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 1,543

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat - Off Topic