New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

do you need a NEW change in life?

Postby liveonline » 07 Dec 2018, 12:51

We have a time in our life where we feel things just isn't going where we want them to so we
have to change the way things are to make our lives better for us 1 way or another am I right?
well I've come to that split in the road on how to change things I don't like how it's going 4-me.

I have a lot of things that I'm looking at doing & what I want to do & how I want them to go &
being this year is just about over with I think this would be the right time to do JUST THAT &
find a NEW outlet in life to change the way things are going & to make my life a little better.

1. is I'm working on getting my new hobby off the ground & getting it stronger to make it work
2, is I'm fixing to work my tail off in the cabin to make it where I have more room/space in here
3. is I'm going to put ALL my efforts into what I'm doing to make my hobby grow into a business
4. is I'm working on getting my life arranged where things go the way I NEED them to go in life.

What areas if ANY are you changing to make a change in your life to make it better? we all seem
to get in what's called a RUT in life & we really don't see it till you start taking a look at what you
been doing, like going to work everyday, cleaning house everyday, cooking everyday, that's a rut.

Life is more than just doing the same thing everyday, it's going out & enjoying things you haven't
done, it's doing something different that you haven't ever done, it's doing things you'd LIKE to do
it's taking time for yourself & doing something for YOU that YOU like to do, what would it be?

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 502

Re: do you need a NEW change in life?

Postby freelancermariagrace » 08 Dec 2018, 06:08

Well, I am working on changing my unhealthy lifestyle by eating the right kinds of food, I am trying to stop procrastinating and be productive at all times, etc.

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 163

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 07:40

Yes I just want to make a lot more money gaming.. but also just be able,
to do what I love to make money. Mostly i need to get rich in 2019.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 250

Postby oldfriend » 08 Dec 2018, 20:12

At my age, change is very low on the list.

I was a Commercial Refrigeration Technician for 45+ years. I loved doing this so it really wasn't classified as work.

At the same time, I was able to acquire some 26 degrees, fly airplanes, pastor several churches, give motivational talks to inmates in prison, teach at a Community College, written and published several articles in magazines, worked on the Saturn Rocket Test Stand,(the rocket that put a man on the moon), get married and raise her 3 children, adopt 4 more children, and numerous other things. (I failed to mention that just before I got married I was employed by a Bank to retrieve stolen credit cards and serve warrants on fugitives.) That was a most exciting job. :)

So my life has been most interesting. Only a few times did I fee like I was in a rut, and when I did, I changed directions.

Now I enjoy Networking and making money online.

Odfriend

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 919

Postby arunima » 13 Dec 2018, 06:41

I don't want to change anything. I just want to be able to manage my time better.

arunima

ForumCoin: 509

Postby avi256 » 13 Dec 2018, 14:13

I really need a new start in my life in terms of fitness.
Due to unhealthy lifestyle, I have gained a lot of weight and I need to fix it soon.

avi256

ForumCoin: 104

Postby darkthorn » 13 Dec 2018, 19:40

Oh yes I do and I am planning to do that, I want to move to a new house and change job because last few years both have been draining me.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 202

Postby ptrikha21 » 15 Dec 2018, 11:41

liveonline wrote:We have a time in our life where we feel things just isn't going where we want them to so we
have to change the way things are to make our lives better for us 1 way or another am I right?
well I've come to that split in the road on how to change things I don't like how it's going 4-me.

I have a lot of things that I'm looking at doing & what I want to do & how I want them to go &
being this year is just about over with I think this would be the right time to do JUST THAT &
find a NEW outlet in life to change the way things are going & to make my life a little better.

1. is I'm working on getting my new hobby off the ground & getting it stronger to make it work
2, is I'm fixing to work my tail off in the cabin to make it where I have more room/space in here
3. is I'm going to put ALL my efforts into what I'm doing to make my hobby grow into a business
4. is I'm working on getting my life arranged where things go the way I NEED them to go in life.

What areas if ANY are you changing to make a ......

Well I plan to start something extra that gets good earning and get more time for Fiction writing.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 648

Postby Rosalin » 15 Dec 2018, 14:16

My life has become so boring.. I want to change it by learning any new skill like painting or playing piano. I'm also planning to change the place where I'm currently living. This place doesn't suite to anyone of my family.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby liveonline » 22 Dec 2018, 09:04

freelancermariagrace wrote:Well, I am working on changing my unhealthy lifestyle by eating the right kinds of food, I am trying to stop procrastinating and be productive at all times, etc.

That's always a GOOD thing to do to change your life for the better, I wish you ALL the luck.

--- 22 Dec 2018, 04:06 ---

ptrikha21 wrote:
liveonline wrote:We have a time in our life where we feel things just isn't going where we want them to so we

What areas if ANY are you changing to make a ......

Well, I plan to start something extra that gets good earning and get more time for Fiction writing.

that sounds like a lot of fun I hope you find what you're looking for & it works out as you want it to.

--- 22 Dec 2018, 04:11 ---

Rosalin wrote:My life has become so boring.. I want to change it by learning any new skill like painting or playing piano. I'm also planning to change the place where I'm currently living. This place doesn't suite to anyone of my family.
I know how that goes I have days like that too but I try to look for
things that work for me, it's not easy to find something that works it's all about staying with what works.

liveonline

ForumCoin: 502

Postby mrki444 » 24 Dec 2018, 15:37

I think, I need since I think I got in some routine. That routine Tired me. I need some change.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 433

Postby crissielabe » 24 Dec 2018, 17:13

Everyday when I needed to, be a good person of course. Change is constant, I think, for me.

crissielabe

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 23

Postby ceci » 25 Dec 2018, 15:00

Yes, a lot of things that need to be do and change, would like to be a better me for sure in 2019 with more income, more free time, more relax and enjoy life.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,450

Postby jobless dude » 25 Dec 2018, 17:44

Yes I really need a change.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 86

Postby Fergal » 01 Jan 2019, 12:47

Good for you liveonline, best of luck with all of that.

liveonline wrote:is I'm working on getting my new hobby off the ground & getting it stronger to make it work

Can I ask what your hobby is? Obviously I understand if you would prefer not to say.

Well done oldfriend, that sounds really exciting.
oldfriend wrote:So my life has been most interesting. Only a few times did I fee like I was in a rut, and when I did, I changed directions.

Did you plan things out or did you just go with the flow?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,177

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic