ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

I Wonder Why They Call It 'The Word of God'; and not ...

Postby friendociate » 02 Dec 2018, 17:46

... the Words or the Commands or the Ideas or the Wisdom or ...

friendociate

ForumCoin: 197

Re: I Wonder Why They Call It 'The Word of God'; and not ...

Postby A K Rao » 07 Dec 2018, 07:36

That is known as emotional black mailing! People they will pay heed to these words of wisdom only if they are attached or associated with 'God'! No body remembers the great quotes by great people of the world as for them they are the few of the human beings in existence like them and they are not God!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby darkthorn » 07 Dec 2018, 23:25

friendociate wrote:... the Words or the Commands or the Ideas or the Wisdom or ...

Those were created by Pharaohs and rulers to control people, the word of God is not a command but an orientation for your spiritual development. The word of God has no letters neither can be written because it is a feeling, people need to start living from the heart and not from the ego, only then people will understand what is christ consciousness and what hell, heaven, eden means for instance. It is the so called awakening, just remember "the truth will set you free" ;)

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 373

Postby friendociate » Yesterday, 02:27

A K Rao wrote:That is known as emotional black mailing! People they will pay heed to these words of wisdom only if they are attached or associated with 'God'! No body remembers the great quotes by great people of the world as for them they are the few of the human beings in existence like them and they are not God!

darkthorn wrote:
friendociate wrote:... the Words or the Commands or the Ideas or the Wisdom or ...

Those were created by Pharaohs and rulers to control people, the word of God is not a command but an orientation for your spiritual development. The word of God has no letters neither can be written because it is a feeling, people need to start living from the heart and not from the ego, only then people will understand what is christ consciousness and what hell, heaven, eden means for instance. It is the so called awakening, just remember "the truth will set you free" ;)

Maybe, maybe ... but why 'word'?

:think: ... I think darkthorn has it right, in that "word" might mean 'something each person needs to interpret individually.'

friendociate

ForumCoin: 197

Return to General Chat - Off Topic