New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

If you will get killed today what will be your final meal?

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Oct 2018, 11:57

This video is the final meals of many convicted death criminals. Deathrow inmates are given a choice of a last meal before they die.

I got this idea after watching this video. So if you will be killed today just like those death row criminals. What will be the courses on your final meal?

I will say mine later but I won't be eating anything healthy since I will get killed anyway so I might as well enjoy everything before I get to kick the bucket or have my torch snuffed.

Anyway after watching this video, I actually decided to try one of the last meals on the countdown.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 07 Oct 2018, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 780

Re: If you will get killed today what will be your final meal?

Postby msmoneybags » 06 Oct 2018, 17:13

ok a bit of a morbid question.

my first thought was lobster, crablegs, and steak as that is my favorite

But in a time like this, I would want something comforting, so would want my mothers pot roast dinner, that would comfort me in my last bit of time on earth

msmoneybags

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 242

Postby OldGuy » 07 Oct 2018, 04:44

Since I just finished my favorite snack, I suppose that is what I would ask for as my last meal.

I would go for a nice thick crunchy peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich on whole grain bread with my favorite nut mix added as a middle layer.

OldGuy
Community Moderator

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,137

Postby suny » 07 Oct 2018, 06:15

I will be satisfied with whatever I had as a meal. After all I was not aware that I would get killed today. However, if I was aware that it was going to be my last meal of my life I would make it grand inviting my friends and relatives and eat whatever we want.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 1,009

Postby jetsaints30 » 07 Oct 2018, 09:26

If I will be killed today any meal will do as long I eat with my family together.

jetsaints30

ForumCoin: 52

Postby A K Rao » 07 Oct 2018, 13:44

A nicely prepared Mutton Dum Biryani along a Can of beer! I will die with no regrets with this combination! :D :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,002

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Oct 2018, 13:51

I want a smorgasbord of seafoods and octopus dishes. Takoyaki is a must. I can die happily with all those tentacles and shellfish.

fergus1234

Postby flapiz » 07 Oct 2018, 13:52

If I were to die today I want my last meal to be a big medium well done beaf steak! Add lots of gravy and mushrooms on top. That would be heaven on earth!

flapiz

ForumCoin: 71

Postby freelancermariagrace » 23 Oct 2018, 07:56

I’d have to say, seafoods, angus beef pizza, blackforest cake, salmon sasahimi, chicken curry, t-bone or porterhouse steak, and vanilla ice cream

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 163

Postby chikitta » 23 Oct 2018, 08:56

God forbid that it should happen, but to answer your question, Well fried chicken would be my last meal

chikitta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby verity » 23 Oct 2018, 22:30

Its funny that some countries Treating thier prisoners as a VIP and in my opinion they are not very important person and Taxpayers Pay thier food, and thier other basic necessities in jail and of course thier final meal :lol:

verity

ForumCoin: 1,053

Postby katkat » 24 Oct 2018, 01:42

A thin crust pizza will do for me.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 445

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Feb 2019, 20:07

verity wrote:Its funny that some countries Treating their prisoners as a VIP and in my opinion they are not very important person and Taxpayers Pay their food, and their other basic necessities in jail and of course their final meal :lol:
Because they are about to die. Most prison food are not delicious and a meal of a single person is not really that expensive.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Feb 2019, 20:57

I think one of those super giant pizzas would be my last meal. Because it would take a long time to finish it. The gag would be I can't die until it is done, even if it takes more than one day. I would order the biggest pizza in the world, so it might even take years to eat, yes that is my plan. :D

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 832

Postby iamdahmmy » 07 Feb 2019, 14:11

Knowing that I will die soon,I won't even have any ounce of appetite..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 303

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic