ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Food, bills, clothes? What do you do with your money?

Postby gugun21 » 27 Oct 2018, 10:32

I just divide my earning into different activities or products that I had planned up earlier.. Sometimes, it goes to my my 2 wheeler, and sometimes in gifting and sometimes in food

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 45

Postby chikitta » 27 Oct 2018, 11:53

Let me say my online work doesn't really pay my bills, because it is not a lot of money i say it instead and leave it to accumulate for later use. but from my wages i usually pay my bills and buy food and other necessities for the house before i can indulge in anything else. if there is something left i can buy myself something occasionally not every other month.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Postby augusta » 27 Oct 2018, 22:12

I think the best bet is just working and trying to get by daily since our needs is on a daily basis. I try to work all day so as to be able to pick up my bills daily too.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby tusziget » 28 Oct 2018, 04:15

You are right about it.It is good to work more,so you can be relaxed,that you can cover all the daily expenses.I would like though to discover some goldmine online to earn much more :D

tusziget

ForumCoin: 943

Postby ruthmongare » 28 Oct 2018, 22:00

I prefer buying something i can see and say that at least I bought this from my online earnings. So, I usually buy clothes and shoes.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 82

Postby Sam » 28 Oct 2018, 22:48

[Moved to the correct section]

I recently did an assignment where I was asked to measure my spending over certain categories. Food, Rent and Transport were my top 3. For more people in New Zealand, Rent makes up a very significant proportion of spending.

Earn $7FC with this new offer!

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,603

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic