*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Can you lay in bed all day

Postby Streamguy69 » 22 Feb 2018, 22:50

Someone I know has parents that wake up early in the morning about 7 am. within a few hours, their mother goes back in the bed and stays there all day. sometimes she comes out for meals or whatever but most of the time she stays there and works on knitting or watch tv. Can you do that? I know that there are senior citizens who stay home all day but to stay in bed. I,m sorry, I would rather do something more productive with my time instead of wasting away in bed. I think in all I spend about 7 hours in bed. From midnight til about 7. I am up the rest of the day working, house chores or going out on errands. Have a great day :)

Streamguy69

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 438

Re: Can you lay in bed all day

Postby purple19 » 22 Feb 2018, 22:57

i can't lay in bed all day if i do that i would feel tired of sleeping!

purple19

ForumCoin: 348

Postby Happyland » 23 Feb 2018, 03:59

I cannot lay in bed all day. There is too much to do. Life always calls me and wants me to get up. So I listen so that I can live my life.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby nela13 » 23 Feb 2018, 10:36

Oh no, that is not for me and I think It isn't healthy not even for senior people as they aren't active And that could lead to some health problems. Life is too short to be wasted in a bed.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby ceci » 23 Feb 2018, 10:53

I like to lay in my bed for hours, but it's not a good timing to do it currently with my hands full with tasks. :)

I only go for sleeping nowadays.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby sprite1950 » 23 Feb 2018, 11:38

No I wake up early and have to get up right away. That's the way I am. If I tried to lie in I wouldn't sleep so there's no point. I remember lying in bed as a teenager for hours though. My dad used to get annoyed with me!

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby darrensurrey » 23 Feb 2018, 12:06

metsrock69 wrote:Someone I know has parents that wake up early in the morning about 7 am. within a few hours, their mother goes back in the bed and stays there all day. sometimes she comes out for meals or whatever but most of the time she stays there and works on knitting or watch tv. Can you do that? I know that there are senior citizens who stay home all day but to stay in bed. I,m sorry, I would rather do something more productive with my time instead of wasting away in bed. I think in all I spend about 7 hours in bed. From midnight til about 7. I am up the rest of the day working, house chores or going out on errands. Have a great day :)

What a waste of a life.

Even if I had won $100m on a lottery game, I'd still do something, whether it's a sport or building a business or doing another degree.

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 88

Postby Amans1234 » 23 Feb 2018, 12:36

It's only better to lay in bed all day when you are feeling unwell.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby chikitta » 23 Feb 2018, 16:35

Absolutely not that would be crazy seriously. Sick people also get out of bed and do some walking e ercises what reason would one have for staying in bed the whole day thats laziness to another level

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby Pradhan » 23 Feb 2018, 16:53

I get up early in the morning everyday.It is my habits.Even I feel seek,it is not possible to lie all day long.Those who lie down all day long they are sick.Such as ,Feeling depressed can impact your sleeping habits and your energy level,So staying in bed all does fall into that category of symptoms.There are a number of other symptoms,if you are experiencing a number of these.it's recommended seek professional help.

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Postby inertia4 » 24 Feb 2018, 19:19

Actually, yes I can, if I am sick that is. Otherwise I cannot. I do need to be awake and move around. I cannot sit too long in one place. Even on my computer.

inertia4

ForumCoin: 43

Postby OldGuy » 25 Feb 2018, 12:21

Most people need to be active if they are still burning calories. Only the dead, disabled and the very ill can stay stationary for long. If you know someone who spends all day in bed, it is most likely because they are not healthy. Be kind to her.

As you age you discover all kinds of aches, pains, illnesses and disabling injuries that can keep you flat on your back even if you don't want to. It is all beyond your imagination when you are young and healthy. Just wait until you get older. You'll find out. You never know what is going to hit you until it is your turn.

OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,660

Postby mrki444 » 25 Feb 2018, 12:48

Yes I can. Sometimes I take day only for laying down and rest.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 638

Postby jackchun » 25 Feb 2018, 13:18

yes I can, sleep 24 hours

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,506

Postby verity » 25 Feb 2018, 14:17

im im really tired i lay the whole day but its gaves me backpain too

verity