*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: Do you dream of becoming a rich?

Postby talkerbee » 12 Feb 2018, 06:41

I am not dreaming to be rich in money but be rich in opportunities of livelihood and relationship with family, friends, and loved ones. Most specially I'm dreaming rich of health that even we get old still we are active and alive and kicking. :lol:

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby shaan228 » 13 Feb 2018, 04:17

Honestly i dont want to be rich , i want money which is good to live a happy life

shaan228

ForumCoin: 473

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Feb 2018, 10:46

I don't really dream of it but I sometimes wonder what I would do with a large amount of money if I came into it. I know I would pay off my mortgage and maybe buy a nice car but my mortgage will be paid off in a year or so anyway and I have a car that works so although it would be nice I know I can be happy without being rich.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Bhumit » 13 Feb 2018, 15:14

Most of the people want to become rich ..Me either but the most important part is to take a step ahead :thumbup:

Bhumit

ForumCoin: 45

Postby junrose123 » 14 Feb 2018, 17:24

I would love to become rich but I think it will takes a lot of time and hard work first to achieve what I want.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ayoubmarka » 14 Feb 2018, 22:40

I think this not a question you should ask because every buddy does .

ayoubmarka

ForumCoin: 128

Postby averygirl72 » 15 Feb 2018, 01:36

I dream of becoming rich. I think it's what gives me a lot of joy and contentment in life. Some people are lucky to get rich easier. Some people work harder but still very poor. I don't lose hope that someday I will be a very rich person :)

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 507

Postby aecel » 28 Feb 2018, 15:00

I've been dreaming to become rich someday but I know it's only possible if I will put up my own business. :(

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby nela13 » 28 Feb 2018, 15:21

Angie10 wrote:Oh how I miss playing EuroMillions!! Like you, I always used to dream of being the one to win hehe Needless to say, it never did happen. I'll be sure to buy a ticket or 2 when I go back to the UK, for sure!

Oh, I understand you @Angie10, my sister who lives in Africa sometimes when the prize is quite big she calls me and asks to buy one ticket for her too :lol: When she is in Portugal she always try her luck ;)

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby Pradhan » 28 Feb 2018, 15:39

Dreams have everyone.I had the same.I will be very rich.I spent a lot of time with this dream.After many days the question arises in my mind,how possible?Is possible by me?What can i do?Life is difficult but not impossible.You have to try to achieve success.To achieve success,you have to make the right decision at the right time .It seems like it is not possible by my side of life. :thumbup:

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 22

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic