ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Are you happy all the time?

Postby averygirl72 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:05

It's hard to be happy all the time especially if you have problems or issues, you have difficulties and not everything is working out right for you. I said I will be happy all the time no matter what but I can't. It's not that easy I feel the depression coming in. I cannot fake my feelings. I cannot be happy when there is nothing to be happy about. Is your life always happy or most of your life is happy? You are very lucky. What is the way to be happy all the time? :lol:

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 341

Re: Are you happy all the time?

Postby OldGuy » 18 Dec 2017, 14:46

Although I have had my ups and downs in life, I seem to be happy most of the time. Some challenges have lowered my spirits for years with nothing to look forward to and some good times have kept me excited to be alive.

Through it all, there is one habit that always makes me happy, and the joy lasts many long hours with each opportunity. Those are the things that make me wake up like an excited little kid at Christmas, looking forward to each new day, even at this old age.

I call it "Angel Duty". I love just showing up at the right time and the right place to be able to help someone in an emergency time of need. I stop and give a hand doing whatever is needed and then leave as quickly as possible with no recognition or compensation, leaving them wondering where that came from. It is almost like a mission in life, and nothing else leaves me flying higher than a kite for hours. No drugs, no booze and no other activity can keep me smiling like my angel duty memories.

Just do good deeds for complete strangers. It does not have to be anything huge, but just a helping hand for someone who needs it right when you happen to be there. You'll be amazed at how it lifts your own spirits no matter what is going on in your own life. That same act also lifts the spirits of each stranger you touch.

OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby Rosedeth » 18 Dec 2017, 15:12

averygirl72 wrote:It's hard to be happy all the time especially if you have problems or issues, you have difficulties and not everything is working out right for you. I said I will be happy all the time no matter what but I can't. It's not that easy I feel the depression coming in. I cannot fake my feelings. I cannot be happy when there is nothing to be happy about. Is your life always happy or most of your life is happy? You are very lucky. What is the way to be happy all the time? :lol:

I agree with you. It is not easy to pretend that you feel happy even if you are not.I have that feeling too.But thanks to God and to my family and some of my loyal friends for always keeping me reminded that we should be joyful at all times no matter what happens. As what the Bible says "
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
God always have a purpose why we experienced pain and sadness.
I hope I have shared something encouraging to you today.
Let's help each other. Animo! :D :thumbup:

Rosedeth

ForumCoin: 20

Postby Little Mage » 18 Dec 2017, 20:34

I am happy everyday because I am cute and I use that to get what I wants. I also like to listen to cute kawaii music it makes me happy heeheeeeeee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Postby sprite1950 » 19 Dec 2017, 09:25

I don't suffer from depression but I have times when I feel down .. it's human. We all have problems in life, it can't be plain sailing all the time so there are bound to be days when we feel less happy than others. Generally I would say I'm a happy person and I try not to let unimportant things get me down.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 397

Postby ARN4567 » 19 Dec 2017, 10:44

Yes, I feel that way too. so I had to fight it back to make it a happy day at least I'd tried and tried and tried...never get tired just smile it off and feel that someone cares up there... <3 <3 <3

ARN4567

ForumCoin: 152

Postby averygirl72 » 19 Dec 2017, 11:25

Rosedeth wrote:
averygirl72 wrote:It's hard to be happy all the time especially if you have problems or issues, you have difficulties and not everything is working out right for you. I said I will be happy all the time no matter what but I can't. It's not that easy I feel the depression coming in. I cannot fake my feelings. I cannot be happy when there is nothing to be happy about. Is your life always happy or most of your life is happy? You are very lucky. What is the way to be happy all the time? :lol:

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
God always have a purpose why we experienced pain and sadness.
I hope I have shared something encouraging to you today.
Let's help each other. Animo! :D :thumbup:

Thank you my friend. God specifically say that we REJOICE always means happy always and to give thanks always in all circumstance. God always have a good purpose with our problems and sadness. Thanks again and God Bless

averygirl72

Postby nela13 » 19 Dec 2017, 12:03

I cannot say that I am happy all the time but I am satisfied with my life, I have my moments like everyone else but I think that is part of life itself too.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,592

Postby Rosedeth » 19 Dec 2017, 15:14

Your always welcome my friend @averygirl72..!
All people in this world also experienced problems in life even if the you are the richest or the most intelligent man/woman on earth.
God bless you too. :P

Rosedeth

ForumCoin: 20

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 20 Dec 2017, 02:37

I do get bummed every so often, but then I remember everything that I am grateful for. There are folks who are far worse off than me.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 162

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Dec 2017, 02:47

The song Bing Crosby sings in the movie “White Christmas” about counting his blessings is what comes to mind. To be honest when I watch news reports and see men, women and children, even babies suffering so much, I pause. I see it regularly and it still shocks me. I've never had to face anything like that. Even though there have been and are difficulties in my life, I'm ashamed of myself if I dare say I'm unhappy. I've had to learn how to develop that mental attitude and state of mind though.

cmoneyspinner

ForumCoin: 816

Postby averygirl72 » 21 Dec 2017, 00:31

lisasteinmetz69 wrote:I do get bummed every so often, but then I remember everything that I am grateful for. There are folks who are far worse off than me.

Yeah if we use downward comparison and always think that there are folks out there that are far worse than us we start to realize that we are still lucky and we have reason to be happy

averygirl72

Postby verity » 21 Dec 2017, 04:40

depends in happines i face problems financially so not! maybe if i won in lottery and have lots of money. im happy mostly! but now its just a Dream!

verity

ForumCoin: 503

Postby ceci » 21 Dec 2017, 14:29

We won't able to be happy all the time, but we have to make ourselves calm down and in peaceful, try not to engage with "anger" mode.

ceci

ForumCoin: 68

Postby verity » 31 Dec 2017, 05:25

im Happy only if someone treat me in restaurants and if im begging they gave money thats make me happy!

verity

ForumCoin: 503

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic