ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

I joined Tuetego

Postby averygirl72 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:00

I learned about the site Tuetego here in Forumcoin. I did join and I like the site. It seems fun to use. But I think the earning is small only and slow. But I like to use the site anyway for fun and I want another site to earn some dollars or even pounds. What's your experience with this site? :roll:

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 101

Re: I joined Tuetego

Postby sprite1950 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:03

It's ok but I didn't stay long because I made quite a few posts but couldn't see my earnings moving. It's like MyLot only slower and I like to see my earnings moving with each post. It motivates me more to keep going.

Last edited by sprite1950 on 18 Dec 2017, 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 143

Postby averygirl72 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:10

@sprite1950 I'm glad you're still here in forumcoin. I've been gone for a while. I lose interest for a while but now I want to come back. Tuetego don't update their earnings every hour but after more than 24 hours. Anyway I just stay to enjoy posting pictures and articles and use it like a regular social media site

averygirl72

Postby nela13 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:27

I am a member too, the earnings are really slow, but the community seems to be good and friendly. I post some pictures, make some likes and comment on others users posts every now and then because I prefer to work in more profitable sites.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,566

Postby averygirl72 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:58

@nela13 Hi I think you are the one that posted about Tuetego. The earning is really slow but I want to continue because I enjoy posting photos and articles. I just want another site to earn some money too during my free time

averygirl72

Postby nela13 » 18 Dec 2017, 11:28

averygirl72 wrote:@nela13 Hi I think you are the one that posted about Tuetego. The earning is really slow but I want to continue because I enjoy posting photos and articles. I just want another site to earn some money too during my free time

It seems to be a good site despite being slow. You can post pictures, comments or articles. I haven't submitted articles there but I saw that you already posted one. did you received the 10 cents for it?

nela13

Postby talkerbee » 18 Dec 2017, 13:01

I haven't joined the site. I give more consideration on the site that is not strict in gramming English before joining. Is tutuego strict in English?

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 31

Postby Rosedeth » 18 Dec 2017, 13:25

I have a plan to join Tuetego as what you have suggested. Thanks.
But I think I need to familiarize and learn first here in ForumCoin since I have no enough confidence about my English grammar. Am I right? :) :?:

Rosedeth

ForumCoin: 20

Postby nela13 » 18 Dec 2017, 13:26

talkerbee wrote:I haven't joined the site. I give more consideration on the site that is not strict in gramming English before joining. Is tutuego strict in English?

I don't think so as I have read articles in Spanish there, and there are there users from several countries and not all of them are good in English.

nela13

Postby averygirl72 » 19 Dec 2017, 11:37

nela13 wrote:
averygirl72 wrote:@nela13 Hi I think you are the one that posted about Tuetego. The earning is really slow but I want to continue because I enjoy posting photos and articles. I just want another site to earn some money too during my free time

It seems to be a good site despite being slow. You can post pictures, comments or articles. I haven't submitted articles there but I saw that you already posted one. did you received the 10 cents for it?

Maybe I receive 10 cents. I'm not sure how much each activity would cost. Is an article 10 cents then I should always make articles

averygirl72

Postby nela13 » 19 Dec 2017, 11:52

averygirl72 wrote:Maybe I receive 10 cents. I'm not sure how much each activity would cost. Is an article 10 cents then I should always make articles

It could be the way, but I think that 10 cents for an article is low payment because an article takes time to write.

nela13

Postby ceci » 21 Dec 2017, 14:34

averygirl72 wrote:I learned about the site Tuetego here in Forumcoin. I did join and I like the site. It seems fun to use. But I think the earning is small only and slow. But I like to use the site anyway for fun and I want another site to earn some dollars or even pounds. What's your experience with this site? :roll:

Check the thread at BMW section for better earning tips there. Good luck!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,035

Postby verity » 31 Dec 2017, 05:28

averygirl72 wrote:I learned about the site Tuetego here in Forumcoin. I did join and I like the site. It seems fun to use. But I think the earning is small only and slow. But I like to use the site anyway for fun and I want another site to earn some dollars or even pounds. What's your experience with this site? :roll:
nice is tuego accepting international worldwide members??

verity

ForumCoin: 770

Postby MattTolentino02 » 31 Dec 2017, 08:10

My contacts in Tuetego are horrible. I will post a certain topic and they will comment "Hello" or "Hi". All replies are generic. Most members do not post quality content. :(

MattTolentino02

ForumCoin: 1

Postby aecel » 17 Jan 2018, 04:06

It seems a good site. What are the mechanics to earn points?

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic