ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Life is so unpredictable is your life that way?

Postby liveonline » 12 Dec 2017, 15:49

I hate it when life gets unpredictable, you think everything is going right for you then :wtf:
everything goes upside down on you to throw you backwards all over again I told you
about how our lives went from happy to crazy in a matter of yrs to start all over again.

After we moved to Indiana it was one move after another the 1st 5 yrs of moving here
the 1st place was on a friends piece of land that doubled crossed us & took the place
from us after he sold it to us for a 1$ & stole $ from us, then after that we moved into
a apt that turned really bad for us & we had to move from there then we got another
place that didn't turn out well for us either that took us for our $ so we moved AGAIN.

Now we are on our way to having a life that we don't have to worry about moving again
& losing everything we have worked so hard for like we did in Fla it's not the BEST place
but it is at the end of the road with NO neighbors & not a lot of work that needs to be
done other than the cabin we're working on to make it a home for me for when & if my
Husband goes B-for me where I can always have a home of my own to live MY life out.

https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19429# what is your story of
how your life has been so unpredictable,

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 402

Re: Life is so unpredictable is your life that way?

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Dec 2017, 20:39

My life is extremely predictable. If it were just my husband and me I could probably predict each day. But because I have kids ... nothing can ever be planned out! They eliminate the "boredom" and the "predictability". :)

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 278

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Dec 2017, 08:50

My life is unpredictable at times but I would say that is the same for most people. Most of the time it runs quite smoothly but there are times when an obstacle is thrown in my path which upsets the balance. Normally nothing too serious though and I hope it continues to stay that way.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,143

Postby verity » 18 Dec 2017, 02:49

its Unpredictable beacuse we dont know How long we live in these cruel world!

verity

ForumCoin: 588

Postby OldGuy » 18 Dec 2017, 03:35

Life itself is unpredictable right from the beginning. People find out about an unplanned pregnancy and out pops a kid who never knew he or she was coming, and neither did the parents at first.

Daily life is an adventure dealing with every little thing that comes at you. There are times everything is great and some unplanned emergency suddenly changes that so you have an extended period of disaster, and maybe a series of disasters keeps you down for years. At some point, some fantastic news comes your way and you are on top of the clouds, at least as long as all goes well. The up and down cycles are just part of life no one can predict.

I've had times when I felt flat broke if I didn't have at least $5,000 (USD) as pocket change and I have had times I really was so broke I spent weeks living on nothing but berries in the woods. My up and down cycles have gone to both extremes, many times over more than a half century. None of it was predictable and none of it lasted for long.

Success is not a measure of wealth. Success is not a measure of fame. Success is what you learn from life's experiences and how you become a better person as a result of those experiences. Success comes from how you deal with disaster to improve your very soul. Some decisions are binding. Always try to make the right decisions, since each one could be your last.

Enjoy the adventure as long as you are still burning calories on this planet. That mysterious door at the end of the hall is waiting for you too.

OldGuy

ForumCoin: 563

Postby liveonline » 18 Dec 2017, 07:36

OldGuy wrote:Life itself is unpredictable right from the beginning. People find out about an unplanned pregnancy and out pops a kid who never knew he or she was coming, and neither did the parents at first.

Daily life is an adventure dealing with every little thing that comes at you. There are times everything is great and some unplanned emergency suddenly changes that so you have an extended period of disaster, and maybe a series of disasters keeps you down for years. At some point, some fantastic news comes your way and you are on top of the clouds, at least as long as all goes well. The up and down cycles are just part of life no one can predict.

I've had times when I felt flat broke if I didn't have at least $5,000 (USD) as pocket change and I have had times I really was so broke I spent weeks living on nothing but berries in the woods. My up and down cycles have gone to both extremes, many times over more than a half century. None of it was predictable and none of it lasted for long.

Success is not a measure of wealth. Success is not a measure of fame. Success is what you learn from life's experiences and how you become a better person as a result of those experiences. Success comes from how you deal with disaster to improve your very soul. Some decisions are binding. Always try to make the right decisions, since each one could be your last.

Enjoy the adventure as long as you are still burning calories on this planet. That mysterious door at the end of the hall is waiting for you too.

I like the way you think & your right I do agree & we have sure had our up's & down's in
our life time & we try to make it the best we can with each other & enjoy our lives the
best we can thank you for your reply on this, merry Xmas & happy new year. :wave:

liveonline

ForumCoin: 402

Postby ceci » 21 Dec 2017, 14:40

Life is unpredictable, but we can make a better future with some good planning and arrangement. Good luck to all of us!

ceci

ForumCoin: 831

Postby Strawberry18 » 21 Dec 2017, 14:42

we cannot see whats life in store for us. a future is unpredictable thats the fact

Strawberry18

ForumCoin: 99

Postby Fergal » 28 Dec 2017, 13:07

OldGuy wrote: I really was so broke I spent weeks living on nothing but berries in the woods

You have a most interesting story OldGuy, did you have a roof over your head / home at that time? Could you please tell us a little about how you moved on from that situation?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 24,757

Postby OldGuy » 28 Dec 2017, 19:00

Ha! :lolno: It just so happens I am in the midst of writing my autobiography. Rather than some long boring dialog, it is in the form of a series of short stories of my life experiences. God has protected me so many times in so many ways that many stories are hard to believe, but every one of them is true. I have shared some of these stories in spoken conversations and everyone keeps telling me I ought to write a book, so this is it.

It seems I always started those stories with "Have I Told You About The Time...", so that is the name of the book. This is one of those stories in that book, so I guess I can't give you the full details, but it was a doozy.

This entire chapter ended on the day my rent was due with no idea how I was going to pay it. I had been job searching for weeks with no luck and after walking out to collect my berries that evening, came back to my apartment, dreading the confrontation with my landlord. There was a big surprise in the mail from an unbelievable source with a check that covered everything I needed. To top it off, I found a good job the next day. The rest of the details have to be left to the book. :D

OldGuy

ForumCoin: 563

Postby ladyninja » 28 Dec 2017, 19:31

Old guy, that is such an inspiring story. Makes me smile. Life is full of ups and downs, that's the difference between the living and the dead.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 30

Postby nela13 » 28 Dec 2017, 20:19

OldGuy wrote:Success is not a measure of wealth. Success is not a measure of fame. Success is what you learn from life's experiences and how you become a better person as a result of those experiences. Success comes from how you deal with disaster to improve your very soul. Some decisions are binding. Always try to make the right decisions, since each one could be your last.

Very well said, life is unpredictable for all of us at some points of our lifes, the difference is the way we deal with the good and the bad things that happened and will happen to us.

nela13

ForumCoin: 2,085

Postby verity » 29 Dec 2017, 05:45

ceci wrote:Life is unpredictable, but we can make a better future with some good planning and arrangement. Good luck to all of us!
we cannot predict that dear even if we plan good feature for us thiers still a chaos! disruption!

verity

ForumCoin: 588

Postby chikitta » 29 Dec 2017, 14:39

Me i wouldnt say that my life has been predictable or is predictable. Things juat seem to happen and take a different turn from what i was expecting. But as the bible says your thoughta are not my thoyghts neither are my ways your ways so all we have to do is just sit and go with the flow.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 46

Postby aecel » 08 Mar 2018, 03:19

Yes, indeed that life is very unpredictable. I've had many experiences that I thought I had control with but sometimes it didn't happen the way I planned and expected it. It's very disappointing because no matter how hard you try you wouldn't get the result that you want. But as they say, God has a perfect plan for us so we should wait for the perfect time and do our part to make our life happy and meaningful. :D

aecel

ForumCoin: 179

Return to General Chat - Off Topic