ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

What is the best and worst part of your day?

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 06 Dec 2017, 20:10

Well today has been a very mellow one. The best part of my day is making money online and speaking with my nieces through out the day. The worst part has got to be the cold weather outside. It actually started to snow and I hate snow!

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 162

Re: What is the best and worst part of your day?

Postby nela13 » 07 Dec 2017, 13:54

The best part of my day is when I am at home, I feel so comfortable there and I have my family with me, the worst part of my day is my lack of free time that drives me crazy :evil:

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,592

Postby blair » 08 Dec 2017, 02:45

My day is just about to start so I will talk about yesterday. The best part of my day was when my family gathered around creating this little creative project in preparation for Christmas. It was not planned but I was surprised when everyone just jumped in and helped. Worst part is when I heard about the news bitcoin is going to the moon again. It will really be now so impossible for me to buy.

blair

ForumCoin: 298

Postby verity » 08 Dec 2017, 04:22

hello everyday is a new Challenge in our daily lives so its only a rotation! and dont worry with it! what happen in your online jobs?

verity

ForumCoin: 503

Postby sprite1950 » 10 Dec 2017, 13:27

lisasteinmetz69 wrote:Well today has been a very mellow one. The best part of my day is making money online and speaking with my nieces through out the day. The worst part has got to be the cold weather outside. It actually started to snow and I hate snow!

It's snowing here today too. Are you in the UK?

The best part of my day is when I first get up and feed my dogs and guinea pigs. The worst part is doing the late walk with the dogs when it's cold, creepy and dark.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 397

Postby talkerbee » 10 Dec 2017, 13:53

Actually, every part of the day for me is best day. I don't mind the bad things happened. I don't like remembering troubles because I easily affected on it.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 395

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 11 Dec 2017, 00:44

The best part of my day: I gained some extra hours this week!
Worst part of the day: I ran out of red licorice! :(

--- December 10th, 2017, 7:45 pm ---

sprite1950 wrote:
lisasteinmetz69 wrote:Well today has been a very mellow one. The best part of my day is making money online and speaking with my nieces through out the day. The worst part has got to be the cold weather outside. It actually started to snow and I hate snow!

It's snowing here today too. Are you in the UK?

I'm not in the UK though I wish I was. lol I am in New York.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 162

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 02:05

morning is the best part and no part is worst, I love my days.

Spriha

ForumCoin: 0

Return to General Chat - Off Topic