ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What kind of business you like to start?

Postby Sunflower_Michele54 » 05 Jan 2018, 18:07

If I were to start my own business, it would be one of a few things. My ideas for a business would be either a coffee shop, an art school/studio, my own webpage, graphic design, or my own business selling crafts. I tend to be more of a crafty person. Art has been a passion for me since I was three years old. I even majored in it in college.

Sunflower_Michele54

ForumCoin: 49

Postby verity » 07 Jan 2018, 04:20

chikitta wrote:Food business is one of the best businesses anybody would venture into and grow. It always has potential
food business is not suitable, if you have no passion with it! thiers a lot food business, resturant that going banckrupcy!

verity

ForumCoin: 708

Postby averygirl72 » 07 Jan 2018, 11:34

verity wrote:
chikitta wrote:Food business is one of the best businesses anybody would venture into and grow. It always has potential
food business is not suitable, if you have no passion with it! thiers a lot food business, resturant that going banckrupcy!

So many people want a food business. Your food should be clean. We are doing meat products now. I also want non-food business because they do not spoil. I like to sell books and magazines

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 101

Postby shaan228 » 07 Jan 2018, 13:11

I would like to start apparel business on facebook but that's quiet difficult as i see , heard about many success stories about the business on facebook but don't know here to start from and other things as well.

shaan228

ForumCoin: 473

Postby aecel » 08 Jan 2018, 15:49

Strawberry18 wrote:
Little Mage wrote:I want to start cute or naughty business here I make easy money! heeheee :D ;) <3 <3 <3 <3

thats hard maggie, many scammers right now you have to be careful. yes its easy money but they will demand too much on you and youre not yet sure if they will gonna pay you in advance before you do dirty on cam

Totally agree with this one. Easy money is never a guarantee to you will get high income. Sometimes it's nice to earn when you work hard for it. But I do believe in working hard smarter.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby averygirl72 » 09 Feb 2018, 01:11

shaan228 wrote:I would like to start apparel business on facebook but that's quiet difficult as i see , heard about many success stories about the business on facebook but don't know here to start from and other things as well.

We make meat products and post them on facebook. Yes facebook is a good platform to sell items like apparels

averygirl72

ForumCoin: 101

Postby junrose123 » 09 Feb 2018, 15:43

For me I would like to start a restaurant business since it is very in demand in my area if only I have the capital.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,566

Postby nicky2db » 04 May 2018, 17:29

I intend on starting an agriculture business with ground provisions, vegetables and fruits. Another business i want to start is a not-for -profit business that provides scholarship and school supplies for children.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 208

Postby thisnthat » 04 May 2018, 17:55

I have had a couple of small businesses in the past, just working for myself (no employees). I had a house cleaning service, but when I moved people in the new area wanted to pay peanuts for all that hard work.

I had a sign painting business as well, until I wasn't physically able to do it any more. A while back, I saw that one of the businesses I made a sign for closed down. My sign still looked good in the picture though, so that made me :D

I'm not sure what I want to do any more. I'd like to start a business, but I have some limitations. I would love it to be something creative. God willing, I'll figure something out.

Best wishes to all of you with your ideas. :clap:

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 368

Postby bendahara » 05 May 2018, 06:15

I will like to have a holding company that is in charge of all the franchises that I will be held at the future.

bendahara

ForumCoin: 296

Postby verity » 05 May 2018, 07:57

farm business is my Dream business! cause the money would you spend in animals, trees, fruits is worth it!!!!

verity

ForumCoin: 708

Postby Shailabh » 05 May 2018, 09:07

I have a knowledge of programming languages. So I am thinking about starting a new batch of programming languages. I am searching the best place for this.

Shailabh

ForumCoin: 303

Postby fergus1234 » 05 May 2018, 12:12

Funeral homes because it makes a lot of money and the customers don't complain because they are like dead. :lol:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 2,266

Postby ruthmongare » 17 May 2018, 08:58

fergus1234 wrote:Funeral homes because it makes a lot of money and the customers don't complain because they are like dead. :lol:
what!this is quite weird then it seems you don't fear corps..

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 712

Postby fistsworn » 17 May 2018, 09:25

I am seriously thinking of cleaning.
I have:
-Experience.
-Know resources
-Know clients.

Only thing I need is a 5k to get all the paper work done.

fistsworn

ForumCoin: 1,008

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum