ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Prayers can save you?

Postby ebanreb » 04 Dec 2017, 16:50

I do believe that prayers can save us how about you do you agree that prayers do save people? What can you say about this?

ebanreb

ForumCoin: 89

Re: Prayers can save you?

Postby Stephenm » 06 Dec 2017, 05:35

yes of course...prayers are the most important part in our life.
I truly believe that prayers can save us in our difficult time and more than that prayers gives us a positive energy and and It helps us to get a peaceful mind and make us to live freely with tension free and calm life.

Stephenm

ForumCoin: 8

Postby talkerbee » 06 Dec 2017, 05:53

Prayers can save us always anytime and anywhere. Thru prayers we can save the souls of our loved ones in purgatory. In vice versa, the prayer of the soul can save people. Prayers always enlighten our minds.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 153

Postby averygirl72 » 06 Dec 2017, 09:02

Yes prayers are powerful. It can save us in times of troubles because we are asking the divine intervention of God. More prayer means more power. Prayerful people have good lives because God saves those who have faith in him :)

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 176

Postby sprite1950 » 06 Dec 2017, 15:31

averygirl72 wrote:Yes prayers are powerful. It can save us in times of troubles because we are asking the divine intervention of God. More prayer means more power. Prayerful people have good lives because God saves those who have faith in him :)

Let me tell you a story.

I have a friend who is very religious, she is a practising catholic and attends church weekly. She lost a son to cystic fibrosis when he was 19, a husband to cancer at 52, another son in a drowning accident when he was 30 and now her daughter's husband dropped dead last week at the age of 32. All the males have been wiped out in her family .. where was the divine intervention in this little saga?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby thisnthat » 06 Dec 2017, 17:55

Despite the fact that bad things happen in this world, yes, I believe prayer is powerful. I've had some tragedies and other bad things happen in life as well. Things would be a whole lot worse without God.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby ebanreb » 06 Dec 2017, 23:15

I think you will be save not by your religion but by your faith with the Lord. Religion is just a label but faith is most likely the most important ingredient of a true sons and daughters of God.

ebanreb

ForumCoin: 89

Postby Annu » 08 Dec 2017, 07:55

Yes, I also do believe in prayers.They are very powerfull and we can feel stronger.

Annu

ForumCoin: 36

Postby junrose123 » 10 Dec 2017, 06:06

Yes I do believe that prayers can help you to be saved from all since and accident that may occur in your life.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 173

Postby ARN4567 » 10 Dec 2017, 11:42

Prayers is way of talking to our Almighty God, and we should understand that there are certain answers to our prayers, it is either be a yes, no or not now, or he had a better plan for us. Maybe prayers can saved but the only way to be saved is believing and having faith through his Son Yeshua Hamashia or better known as "Jesus Christ" that we are saved... <3 <3 <3 ...

ARN4567

ForumCoin: 164

Postby Angie10 » 10 Dec 2017, 11:50

I too believe in the power of prayer. However, I also believe you need to BELIEVE in order for it to work. I find that prayer centres me and gives me strength at my weakest points.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 164

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 02:03

yes I do believe in prayers and it can save me or us

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby aecel » 12 Jan 2018, 05:46

I'm kind of struggling now with my faith because I've been in a bad situation in the past years. I'm kind of tired to pray because God doesn't hear me at all. But I still believe in God maybe there's a right time for everything.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby mrki444 » 12 Jan 2018, 08:41

I think that pray can help you but only as consolation, but not in physical sense.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 489

Postby chikitta » 14 Jan 2018, 16:47

Definitely prayers are really the pillars of our lives. When we pray in earnest God listens and things change so does our life.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic